AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Having technical issues everyday :( what can I do?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 5, 2019
The past I don’t even know how long this has been going on for I have been getting ‘kicked’ from the model broadcaster. It will go to the loading screen and then just take me back to the log in screen. It’s beyond me because I started two months ago on a old awfull laptop with only 2mgps and since then I have upgraded my laptop t an i7 HP processor laptop and my internet is now the fastest I can get in my area at 40 upload. It’s been happening so many times I’m starting to justnget used to it to be honest but it’s not good because members are not going to stay in a room where this is happening.

I have all firewalls and virus software turned off while I’m streaming
My router is in my room next to my laptop so there is no interference
I use the normal resolution option for streaming I do not use obs
I use google chrome
I have tried restarting everything router etc
i7 processor laptop
Internet 150 download 40 upload

Am I missing something :/!

The past I don’t even know how long this has been going on for I have been getting ‘kicked’ from the model broadcaster. It will go to the loading screen and then just take me back to the log in screen. It’s beyond me because I started two months ago on a old awfull laptop with only 2mgps and since then I have upgraded my laptop t an i7 HP processor laptop and my internet is now the fastest I can get in my area at 40 upload. It’s been happening so many times I’m starting to justnget used to it to be honest but it’s not good because members are not going to stay in a room where this is happening.

I use google chrome
i7 processor laptop

When that happens to me, often times it's my WiFi having hiccups, or my entire Internet itself having issues.

You may want to have someone look into your Internet connection.

Upvote 0

I use google chrome
i7 processor laptop

Are you hard-wired using an Ethernet cable or are you using Wi-Fi?

Even if there is no interference between router and laptop, if you live in a pretty heavily populated area (like an apartment complex!), you can have fantastic internet and stiiiiiiilll have a ton of wi-fi interference because there are SOOOOO many people trying to use the same channels. Everyone has their own wi-fi account, but trying to run a few hundred accounts on just a few wi-fi channels means it can get throttled a lot, especially during prime Awake hours. I used to live in an apartment complex where I had insane wi-fi issues, and eeeeeeeeevery computer had to be straight hard-wired to the router just to function normal because so many people lived nearby. Once I finally figured it out, I was so relieved! Because I thought frustration was going to make me go crazy for a little while!

Of course, if you're not experiencing loading issues in any other aspect of your internet surfing (like streaming movies or tv shows), this may not be a part of the issue at ALL! But if you've tried everything else, then it may be worth grabbing a super cheap ethernet cord for a few bucks and seeing if it helps at all to be plugged directly in to your router!

Upvote 0
When that happens to me, often times it's my WiFi having hiccups, or my entire Internet itself having issues.

You may want to have someone look into your Internet connection.

How could I bring it up to them because I’m doing speed tests and I’m getting 15 ping , 140 download and 40 upload so it doesn’t *look* as there is anything wrong , and everything else working fine. I don’t want to say to them oh my streaming isn’t working on MFC they won’t know what I’m talking about haha x

Upvote 0
Are you hard-wired using an Ethernet cable or are you using Wi-Fi?

Even if there is no interference between router and laptop, if you live in a pretty heavily populated area (like an apartment complex!), you can have fantastic internet and stiiiiiiilll have a ton of wi-fi interference because there are SOOOOO many people trying to use the same channels. Everyone has their own wi-fi account, but trying to run a few hundred accounts on just a few wi-fi channels means it can get throttled a lot, especially during prime Awake hours. I used to live in an apartment complex where I had insane wi-fi issues, and eeeeeeeeevery computer had to be straight hard-wired to the router just to function normal because so many people lived nearby. Once I finally figured it out, I was so relieved! Because I thought frustration was going to make me go crazy for a little while!

Of course, if you're not experiencing loading issues in any other aspect of your internet surfing (like streaming movies or tv shows), this may not be a part of the issue at ALL! But if you've tried everything else, then it may be worth grabbing a super cheap ethernet cord for a few bucks and seeing if it helps at all to be plugged directly in to your router!
I use both, sometimes I use hardwired sometimes wifi. I don’t live in an apartment complex I live in a detached house :( , and like I say , it worked perfect a few months ago so I know it’s got nothing to do with where I live, I still have the same internet provider, only upgraded my laptop to i7 and upgraded internet

• Hugs
Reactions: paige_orion
Upvote 0
How could I bring it up to them because I’m doing speed tests and I’m getting 15 ping , 140 download and 40 upload so it doesn’t *look* as there is anything wrong , and everything else working fine. I don’t want to say to them oh my streaming isn’t working on MFC they won’t know what I’m talking about haha x
It isn't about speed it's about interruptions of service/packet loss type stuff. I'm not the most technical person so I won't try to get detailed or I'll just confuse everyone lol.

Reactions: AudriTwo
Upvote 0
it may be worth grabbing a super cheap ethernet cord for a few bucks and seeing if it helps at all to be plugged directly in to your router!
And for certain I recommend this, too! See if it makes a difference.

Reactions: DJ_Pioneer
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.