AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aayda_Heart

Inactive Cam Model
Dec 17, 2017
Canada
profiles.myfreecams.com
Twitter Username
@AaydaHeart
MFC Username
Aayda_Heart
Streamate Username
AaydaHeart
Chaturbate Username
Aayda_Heart
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000722426/AaydaHeart/
I CREATED THIS POST BECAUSE...
SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED TO ME RECENTLY...

(I'll post about it below, if you would like to read about it.)

Please use this thread to post anything
related to Health and Safety!

This could be a personal experience, a question,
a rumor, literally anything!

MY RECENT HOSPITAL VISIT:

I never really understood how important it was to go get regular checkups as a webcam model.
I mainly do solo work, sleeping only with people I know are safe to sleep with and that I trust.
It was always guaranteed to me that I did not have an STD or STI or anything like that.
So why go see a doctor!? Right? NO WRONG, BAD CAM MODEL, GO ANYWAYS.

I'm not sure exactly what has caused me to get to the point im at now, but I can tell you that I regret
the decision not to go very much right now! I have been feeling really off the past month.
Stomach aches, back pain, neck pain, headaches, constant need to urinate, bloating, etc.
I'm a very fit model so this was really bothering me that I felt this way.
I figured it was my sitting posture from hours on cam and being in previous car accidents.

Well, yesterday morning, I woke up and felt this super sharp pain in my bladder.
I decided to eat, instead of having a coffee, I had an caffeinated vitamin water.
Nothing was helping and actually the pain started to move up my body and got more intense.
I started having difficulties urinating and when I would wipe, I'd find blood.
I looked up what to do in the situation and read that I should drink cranberry juice.

I walked to the nearest corner store, grabbed two small bottle of cranberry juice and walked home.
I had a friend come over to keep me company as I was feeling like I might go the the clinic.
I got a massage on my lower back and it made me have to pee again, this time, it hurt a lot more.
There was a lot more blood and I started screaming and crying in pain and from being scared.
I have never had anything like this happen before. I have an IUD and I sometimes worry about that,
so I decided that since the clinics around me were closed and I live a block away from the hospital,
that I'd just pop in there. They made me do a urine sample, finding that I have a very bad blood infection.
Not only that, my kidneys and bladder are also infected. I cannot cam for a little bit and I cannot afford
to go and buy the anti-biotics that I need. I could actually end up in the hospital if I don't figure it out.
Don't worry, I will! I have no choice!

So I'm stuck in this position, which could really mess up your life like its now about to do to mine.

GO GET A CHECKUP PLEASE!

I don't have time this second to post (will try to later), but I wanted to say I love how Doctor Who is in the tags. :haha:

Edit: read part of what you posted, and want to say cranberry juice for UTI's is a myth. Water is the only thing that will really help ya.

I don't have time this second to post (will try to later), but I wanted to say I love how Doctor Who is in the tags. :haha:

Edit: read part of what you posted, and want to say cranberry juice for UTI's is a myth. Water is the only thing that will really help ya.

To be honest that was completely unintentional. I'd love to hear your story when you do get the time !
"Doctor" was what i was going for haha.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ann_Sulu
Hah I guess the tags autofill if they're similar.

This sounds more like a mild kidney stone than a UTI to be honest, but that can lead to a UTI as well. Either way you NEED to hydrate. That's what caused this. Only drink water till the pain passes. If you have blood in urine, you will need antibiotics, but before and after you get them you need to hydrate (kidney stones are caused by dehydration, and UTI's need water to push everything out).

Both require water over other fluids due to needing there to be no toxins to add issues. Another reason kidney stones happen is dehydration leads to build up of stuff that basically winds up clogging your urinary tract. The kidney's job is to filter everything you drink to make it clear. That gets hard to filter if you drink stuff with more in them than water. Lots of coffee for instance, is hard to always make clear. Don't drink anything except water until everything pain wise is gone. My doctor told me that if the pee isn't clear, then I'm not hydrated enough.

I've had many kidney stones in my life (one while camming). I don't envy ya in the slightest.

Another tip for not getting UTI's is to be sure you aren't getting any unwanted bacteria down there (wash clothes properly before putting them on, really clean your toys between shows etc.)

Sorry you're having to go through this. </3

• Helpful!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Status
Not open for further replies.