AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Hearing Back From MFC

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How long did it take you to hear back from MFC? Do they tell you if you're not approved?
They used to be pretty fast, the timing they are giving was 48hrs i think, as for to see if u were nt approved, log on the models page and check the documents side. There should be a message regarding the documents u uploaded in case they arent ok. As fo emails, make sure u check spam folder too.

Upvote 0
Model support is quite quick to respond but i've heard that member support is not so great before.
It only took them 10 hours to get back to me the only time I had to contact them which was back in June. I was pleasantly surprised that they were so quick, but they might have had less work to do at the time since it was summer.

• Helpful!
Reactions: dark_mermaid
Upvote 0
Wait, MFC actually responds to people with stuff? Like, with anything? Lol
I do believe she’s talking about the approval process for becoming a model on MFC. Back in the day I know it usually only took a day or so, but with the popularity that being a cam model is gaining, I imagine maybe it might take longer for MFC to get through the verifications.

Upvote 0
I do believe she’s talking about the approval process for becoming a model on MFC.
I concur, I should have kept my mouth shut instead of seizing another opportunity to take a stab at MFC's 'support' team lol. From a member perspective if they know the answer to your question (if it's easy), they respond VERY quickly, usually within an hour for me. But if they don't know, they literally just don't respond. Like, at all, ever, lol. Next time I'll keep my anger to myself :D

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: AmberCutie
Upvote 0
Model support is quite quick to respond but i've heard that member support is not so great before.

The last interaction, back in July, took only 3 hours for them to fix the problem and respond. I don't know if it's because I provided enough documentation or because I've bought LOTS of tokens, but it was pretty quick.

• Helpful!
Reactions: AmberCutie
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.