AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Hello all needing some help, and an introduction.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 25, 2021
First and foremost I am so thankful for this site. My husband and I have been a camming couple on CB for awhile now and this site is so helpful for absolutely anything I may have a question about. Secondly it’s very nice to meet everyone and maybe I can get some insight and some possible help. We have done a few live stream shows in my car parked in our driveway. We live very remote on six acres in the PNW. Not a soul around us, and never an issue. Idk if CB was on a banning rampage yesterday or what, but mid show and mid token hike we were cut off and banned stated that it’s believed we are performing publicly and can resume once we have moved to a private area. We quickly contacted support, as we in the past had advised them we would stream only on our private property in our vehicle also provided areal proof of our address. And was given the ok since we wouldn’t be violating any terms. During our stream which is recorded we also told our viewers we were on our property in the middle of nowhere lol. It’s been 24 hours with no response from cb 😞. I understand it’s Christmas but if they were so quick to ban us for no reason I’d think they would be quick to see there was no reason for the ban. Attached is an areal view of most of my property I could definitely show more and just blur out my address lol.

Attachments

• 7523EB5F-39B8-4EBD-ACC9-210E88A8735E.jpeg
    7523EB5F-39B8-4EBD-ACC9-210E88A8735E.jpeg
    686.4 KB · Views: 14
Status
Not open for further replies.