1. ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello crazy cam world, I'm Alexis Bandit

Discussion in 'Models: Advertise Here!' started by Alexis Bandit, Nov 21, 2018.

1. Alexis Bandit

Cam Model

A little about me: I first tried camming a few years ago while working on my degree. I was pleasantly surprised to find that I could apply much of what I was learning in class to create my very own sexy silly internet persona and have fun doing it! Now that I have graduated (holy shit was that hard) I live on the internet, mainly on MFC and I am having a blast. My mission is to incorporate as much of my creative passion into my adult content as humanly possible. When I'm not online I like to dream up sexy cosplays, photoshoots, videos, artwork and more. I am a sexual being down to my core, I know it, I've always known it. I hope to get to the bottom of it and write about it all someday. I am working on embracing my sexuality to the fullest and letting my bursts of creativity run wild. You'd be a doll if you helped me bring my ideas to life.

I took a big leap of faith and finally launched patreon.com/AlexisBandit
    It's day one of it being open for a full 24 hours and one of my regulars already joined :party: It's a start!

I am grateful for everyone who helps me build my dreams. Whether you follow and comment on my social media, tip in my chatroom, buy stuff like my MV videos or join my Patreon - you are my kind of crazy and you are helping me do what I love!

All of my current links can be found in my signature below the images, thank you for taking the time to read this:h:
    Happy perving and happy camming!!!
    banner teaser.jpg