AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Hello i was banned with no reason, now a year ago and from tgen i keep try to recover my account the user name is belle12xx and i didnt get answers

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 17, 2019
Hey i keep try to recover my account can you help me
If I do something wrong.
I am willing to correct and accept the fine immediately.

If you have been trying to recover it through support email for an entire year, the chances are you violated a TOS and they are refusing to open it again.
The best way to possibly test this would be to try create a brand new account, and see if that also gets banned.
Or is there a reason you need to get into the old account?

Upvote 0
Well they are saying that they belive i had violate rules... but i didnt do nothing

In that case your best bet would be being hopeful that @punker barbie can find out what you did exactly, or at least what rule you violated.
It's easy for you to say you didn't break any rule, and in some cases it's true, but you possibly broke something accidentally.

Upvote 0
I remember that un that day i send a e-mail to them to ask why i cabt request daily amount... and after... i saw i am banned :( ( i checked after ... and i saw that i cant request daily in payment day) i taught maybe i am anoying and thats why :(

Upvote 0
The only hope is that Punker Barbie will see this thread, now I have tagged her and then help. It's a waiting game - she understandably has priorities to CB and comes here to help when she can.

Upvote 0
Why, and there is no chace to recover my accpunt ? Or at least the money from it ? I have almost 1000$, please ! I can send you the paxum account

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.