AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Hello, just a quick question or heads up :)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

miadanes369

Cam Model
May 22, 2020
Salzburg, Austria
Twitter Username
@miadanes369
Chaturbate Username
miadanes369
So, I noticed , there is one model , who is streaming on her 2 accounts, on Chaturbate in the same time. I am not going to be rude and name her here, but why Chaturbate allows that for her, and not for me?
I got site warning that I can't stream on both in same time.
I thought, maybe it's because she is earning more or has more followers, but that's not the case.
So, is this allowed now, or what?
Thanks.

So, I noticed , there is one model , who is streaming on her 2 accounts, on Chaturbate in the same time. I am not going to be rude and name her here, but why Chaturbate allows that for her, and not for me?
I guess that she is about to quit a studio and start her own room. With the agreement of the studio, she can try to make the transition between the 2 rooms during a while trying to keep some of her regulars.

I have a friend who did it a little while few months ago. I know she had warnings from support and I'm just guessing that she could explain the specific situation.

Reactions: Mila_
Upvote 0
In the case I know, she had a real reason to do it for a while (a transition period).

What is yours ? Have you explained with support when having the warning ?
If it's only to occupy more place on the site wall it would not be a good reason imo, and a ban justified :/

Upvote 0
Well, my reason to do is because: 1) Chaturbate doesn't transfer followers anymore. I have 6k followers on one account , just staying, so I was thinking, okay, lemme convert them on my tipping account where I have 100k followers.
2) Sometimes even with 100k followers , I have only 10 users watching me, so I m going on other acc to see is it my internet.. Not to scam or spam someone, just saying.

Reactions: DoD404
Upvote 0
Ok, support replied me ..
Support (Chaturbate)
May 27, 2020, 10:42:52 AM EDT
Thank you for reaching out to support, this wouldn't be an issue as long as both streams are broadcasting from a different angle correct.
Thank you,
Support
So now I and all of us know... it's okay... but yeah that girl was using same view ..I can understand why we can do it,and why different angle.
Thanks all, thanks support!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.