AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Hello , my account aariana4u chaturbate has been banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 20, 2021
Bucharest, Romania
Twitter Username
@Aariana4u
Chaturbate Username
Aariana4u
Hello @punker barbie my username is aariana4u, I am a model for 9 years on chaturbate, i know the rules good and i never did any mistake or nothing wrong on camera , my account has been banned for my mistake , i wasnt even broadcasting that day , I made mistake by uploading again my documents on the site because i saw my profile from other device as anonimous without that button “send tip” and i saw it wrong , because other guy told me he saw that i have that button” send tip “ on my profile... and next day I thought i must upload again my documents but the account was already verified, i received an email declined verification for the reason i am already verified and than instantly my account was banned ...i think i banned my account by myself because I uploaded again documents, please help me and check my profile, is my only job and i work for so long on chaturbate please help me check my account and unban my account... I keep try to get an answer from support but noone has answered to me for 5 days now, please i need to know what’s going on with my account and if was something else , i would like to know because I know I didn’t do anything wrong

Last edited:
Hello @punker barbie my username is aariana4u, I am a model for 9 years on chaturbate, i know the rules good and i never did any mistake or nothing wrong on camera , my account has been banned for my mistake , i wasnt even broadcasting that day , I made mistake by uploading again my documents on the site because i saw my profile from other device as anonimous without that button “send tip” and i saw it wrong , because other guy told me he saw that i have that button” send tip “ on my profile... and next day I thought i must upload again my documents but the account was already verified, i received an email declined verification for the reason i am already verified and than instantly my account was banned ...i think i banned my account by myself because I uploaded again documents, please help me and check my profile, is my only job and i work for so long on chaturbate please help me check my account and unban my account... I keep try to get an answer from support but noone has answered to me for 5 days now, please i need to know what’s going on with my account and if was something else , i would like to know because I know I didn’t do anything wrong
Support has advised that this issue has been resolved. Please remember that sending numerous emails about the same issue will result in a delayed response.

Upvote 0
I am having same p0blem n0w

acc0nt was active they unbanned it

then s0me0ne banned it again please help
i am h0st
Male Icon
look_bigcock
userinfoarrowdown.svg

please help
@punker barbie

Upvote 0
Status