AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Hello, my account is banned: fuckableangel

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 10, 2023
Chaturbate Username
Fuckableangel
Hello @punker barbie , im Nicol ( fuckableangel on CB )

I have a problem similar to that of the other models, I got banned on chaturbate for no reason, I didn't receive any email, instead I sent more than 15 emails without any reply. I'm not a top model, I had a private and then I got paid. I was trying to get money for my boy's birthday, I had somewhere around 5,000 tokens and the money remained blocked. Today, January 10, is his birthday, and because of the professionalism of some people, I didn't have enough money to buy him a tablet.
I've had that account for about 10 years, it's not 10 months, it's 10 years. And with such an old model without mistakes in the past to behave like the last man.
Ok, you want to close my account, let me know why, and send me the money I worked for. We didn't get it for free, we are women and we do this so we can support our family. Chaturbat was an important part of my income.

From what I can see, many models have been banned, clearly something is happening. We all have money locked up. What happens to that money?

Please, if you can help me with this problem. I need the account, I need those 5000 tokens. I am waiting for an answer from you when you have the necessary time.

Thank you so so much and have a nice day.

Nicol,

Status
Not open for further replies.