AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

hello please help my account is banned by a bug help me with this case punker barbie

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 14, 2021
hello @punker barbie please I need help my account was banned out of horror due to a misunderstanding
the truth would never break the chaturbate rules please my only form of income

Help me, the truth is, I did not respond to the support I have sent the documents to verify the opposite, they do not answer me
i love chaturbate please help

@punker barbie

[Chaturbate] 17883129
Please help I apologized and said that I am sorry in the case but they do not give me an answer it is just a confusion please help
I've been in chaturbate for years, I don't want to waste time please
@punker barbie
[Chaturbate] 17883129

Upvote 0
Cat Please GIF by Atinum

please help @punker barbie is a confusing this topic is confusing me with my brother's documents my account is banned
[Chaturbate] 17908465
the support does not want to review my and my brother's documents like the photos we are two different people not the same and they took the documents of both as adulterated
i left the photos in the mail to verify since the support does not want to answer or look at the photos
@punker barbie

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.