AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Hello, please help, my account was blocked by mistake

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 3, 2023
Hello how are you? I have a problem and that is that CB has banned my account for reasons. Upon reviewing your submitted ID, we discovered that the submitted ID on the hookrilsy account does not comply with ticket #22084466 of the Chaturbate Terms,

which I don't understand why if my account was created in January 2022 and I was banned in May 2023

. I am of legal age since I started, it has been with the only account that I have transmitted

I don't understand why they tell me now that my passport is not okay if I use it for many things and it is completely legal.

help please @punker barbie my account was hookrilsy in chaturbate
The day I was banned I was going to continue my broadcasts when I was banned

Hello @kloe I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #21916121
Hello, what they always answer me is this, which I do not understand if my passport is legal and I have had the account since I was 18 years old and they banned me for my ID if the account was already 2 years old
please I really need help, what is wrong? I don't believe my passport
It turned out to be a mistake, I can send my ID again anything to get it back
PLEASE...

Attachments

• ban.PNG
    ban.PNG
    24.7 KB · Views: 9
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.