AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Hello Please Pay Attention to my post.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 14, 2021
Hello Dears From This Forum AmberCutie , i have solid proofs how studios from Romania wash money in chaturbate .
I think the trainers from studio use cards stolen and they use with the models from studio where they work inside.
So the job work in this mood . All trainers from that studio have accounts brodcasters at gays model its 7 accounts of that.
I follow the few months this situation they do stream from home at section gay and they send one of another much tokens.
Then another day when they go to at studio they move thats tokens to models for try up they models and people think the girls really get money true i heard that in Romania how the girl talk with they audio.
And what u think ..when the models girls are online they are moderators for each ..and they send tons of tokens..
How its possible this ...and nobody do not see this how members are tricked in this mood...
I can Proof all details to see with eyes ..i will put just one of model
@punker barbie

Attachments

• pb1gw18BT6qOGk-ckq6O_Q (1).png
    pb1gw18BT6qOGk-ckq6O_Q (1).png
    10.3 KB · Views: 70
  • -aayQyxVRkSemdQJwdPQWg.png
    -aayQyxVRkSemdQJwdPQWg.png
    17.8 KB · Views: 70
Reactions: arilena
Hello Dears From This Forum AmberCutie , i have solid proofs how studios from Romania wash money in chaturbate .
I think the trainers from studio use cards stolen and they use with the models from studio where they work inside.
So the job work in this mood . All trainers from that studio have accounts brodcasters at gays model its 7 accounts of that.
I follow the few months this situation they do stream from home at section gay and they send one of another much tokens.
Then another day when they go to at studio they move thats tokens to models for try up they models and people think the girls really get money true i heard that in Romania how the girl talk with they audio.
And what u think ..when the models girls are online they are moderators for each ..and they send tons of tokens..
How its possible this ...and nobody do not see this how members are tricked in this mood...
I can Proof all details to see with eyes ..i will put just one of model
@punker barbie
Please check your messages for a response to the DM you sent.

Upvote 0
Yeah...I also saw that, something is wrong there :)) I've never seen someone to tip a model this much every day and both of the girls are all the time on the first page...

Upvote 0
You really think it’s money laundering? I’ve seen some pretty big tips myself I thought it was just some rich guys. I had someone send me 70,000 to before and he would always be in my room sending me large amounts. I don’t know what he did for a living or much about him but things like this have been happening more often. I see the model you are talking about and it did not seem suspicious to me. She has a very distinct look, big fake lips, eyelashes, boobs some guys really like that. Also it’s not that impressive considering she’s working like 7-8 hours to make that. She probably makes like $200 an hour on average. I think the “new” goal top models are trying to get at is $1000+ an hour

Reactions: Diana_Devil
Upvote 0
100,000 tokens is "only" $8000 to buy, which if you think about it isn't necessarily THAT much to a lot of people who have big incomes. To me sure it's humongous, but there are many out there who have a business/es and/or rich from other reasons. I know of plenty of people that spend that kind of money per week or month on a mobile app game called Empires & Puzzles (and all they are getting in return is a "hero card" and character which is then useless the next month when the new ones come out, then they spend that amount of money AGAIN to get it (it's based on 1% chance of getting the hero, so it's gambling). My point is, people have money and will be happy to spend it how they want for their own pleasures, it doesn't mean it's anything bad or illegal.

And that second image you posted is only a 16,000 token tip, we see that regularly across many accounts on different websites, does this mean all of those spending that much are money laundering or something illegal? No of course not.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.