AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Hello @punker barbie - Can you please check my ticket because I have not got any replay back. Account banned after 8 years

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 17, 2022
Hello @punker barbie - sorry for the other request but can you please kindly check my ticket 18937687?

I know you are busy at these times, but I just wish to see if there is an update regarding this. It would be awesome. I am really going through a lot right now, I just lost my whole income earnings that I spent years working with which was feeding my family. I have been working with chaturbate for over 8 years and just loosing hope. I have sent over thousands and thousands of loyal customers to Chaturbate and have been working with the platform for years and made a huge chunk of earnings to chaturbate, if you could kindly please check out my ticket I would really appreciate it right now.

As you know I already contacted support and waiting for their replay, but I have not got anything back and I feel devastated. If you can possible please, let them know about my message I would really appreciate it as it would mean so much to be at this very moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.