AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Hello @punker Barbie I need your help.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 27, 2022
Hello @punker barbie I'm a model user account lucius_lola_, my account was suspended for no reason that I'm aware of. I contacted support, I was asked for age verification document and I submitted my valid passport that I used to create the account, I got a response that my account was age verified and I can start to broadcast but it was still suspended. I contacted support about about it but didn't get a response until the other day I received an email saying I was permanently banned from the site because my document seem to have been altered which is not true, I wonder if CB is secretly getting rid of Africans because I have a couple of friends who got their accounts banned for no reason. This was really unfair to me because I don't have any other job and this is what I depend on to pay my bills and take care of my kid. I hope you find a way to help me I will really appreciate it very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.