AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Hello@punkerbarbie Account verification for Second time

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2020
@punkerbarbie Greetin My account has been blocked for Broadcasting for more than 1 week now and last weekend i posted a post here asking u to help on the Age verification issue but no response from u even though my Account had been already verified before with email proof here..I hope u can help me with the issue
i have tried writing to support with the Above proof but no response ..
Thanks hope to get a response from u

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-10-18 at 08-05-59 Chaturbate Support - Re chocolatepetite - Age Verification -...png
    Screenshot 2022-10-18 at 08-05-59 Chaturbate Support - Re chocolatepetite - Age Verification -...png
    116.8 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot 2022-11-10 at 22-10-32 Chaturbate Support - Re Regarding your age verification - tr...png
    Screenshot 2022-11-10 at 22-10-32 Chaturbate Support - Re Regarding your age verification - tr...png
    103.7 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.