AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

hello shirey please help me with my case of my banned account please

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 15, 2021
hello shirley good night
I want to ask you for help to solve the problem of my account please, my account is currently banned due to an error due to my brother mistakenly sending a photo to his account verification, My brother was taking the photo but I saw that he was taking it badly I wanted to explain how to take it I took the document I told him so you have to take it, when I returned my brother had sent the verification of his account which was prohibited and later mine as well
I sent my email they answered that I was in another account with another document and they sent me the photo at that very moment I wrote the email apologizing that it was my brother's when sending the photo since we had many photos, he picked up the photo by mistake which had explained how to take it ,By mistake of my brother I am forbidden I have sent the photo of my brother of mine and our identifications in the same photo to appeal the prohibition and among other photos to verify that by mistake my brother sent that photo which in good faith was helping him how to create your account

I only ask that you verify the IDs and photos and accept our apologies, I know the mistake was fine by my brother I just wanted to help him but I was harmed I would never break the terms of conditions of chaturbate

Please accept my apologies and those of my brother I lay down a lot to raise that account as work I have taken it very seriously please help in my case I would appreciate it very much

we are sorry @punker barbie shirley 🙏

tick [Chaturbate] 17932863
My usury. _aboycams

picture of me and my brother with our passports in tick [Chaturbate] 17932863
If you need more tests, please know I'm willing to send everything you ask me
Thanks Shirley.
InkedIMG_20210722_224914_LI.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.