AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Helo, I got blocked

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 2, 2023
Hello, I faced an account blocking "due to the situation between Russia and Ukraine". And no matter how much I explain to the support that I have Ukrainian citizenship, that I live in Poland and that my part of the city is not occupied, they do not listen to me and refer to some kind of sanctions and ask to show a Polish passport.
I no longer know what to do, I sent a huge pack of documents a few days ago, in response I received only "we transferred this to the department" and nothing more. I did not receive a response and the account was not unblocked.
My nickname AliseJam, mail raspberrypie38@gmail.com

I am sorry to hear that. Have you tried emailing Liz? She is always super helpful to me, especially compared to their regular support email which is useless.

Upvote 0
thanks for the reply, can i ask for the address of liz? never heard of him before

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Support wrote that my account was blocked due to the fact that I have Russian citizenship, but I do not have it! I sent a whole pack of documents to their mail and no one has ever streamed on my account except me, it's so strange. I have Ukrainian citizenship and it has always been the only one

Upvote 0
after several messages, the streamate admitted that he automatically gave me Russian citizenship in connection with the war, and they are not going to unblock my account. It looks like the streamer recognizes the actions of Russia as legal, and I just don’t know what to do, I’m shocked by such betrayal and hypocrisy. Liz hasn't replied to me yet.

Attachments

• photo1685924414.jpeg
    photo1685924414.jpeg
    78.3 KB · Views: 23
Upvote 0
Liz replied and this is the last message here. They really punish the occupied parts of Ukraine. All my earned money was also blocked without the possibility of payment

Attachments

• photo1686069253.jpeg
    photo1686069253.jpeg
    65.9 KB · Views: 22
Upvote 0
I don't understand how they can do this? I mean even if you were Russian, i doubt you're invading any countries when you're worried about working on cam? I really don't get it, am I being naive?

Upvote 0
I am so sorry this happened to you. Ukrainians are welcome on Chaturbate.

Upvote 0
That is just shitty!
I am so sorry this happened to you. Ukrainians are welcome on Chaturbate.
Just to add, Stripchat has been very supportive of Ukrainian models. Since the very beginning of this war, stripchat has featured the Ukrainian category just as prominently as the New category.

Also, from last year....

Upvote 0
I am so very sorry that this has happened to you. It is just wrong in so many ways. I hope something can be done. Perhaps call them out on Twitter? Sometimes that helps with vanilla companies.
I don't understand how them keeping your money in this situation is even legal.

Upvote 0
I couldn't do it and I look at Streamate.com and I see many Ukrainian models broadcasting and working. So I don't understand why they blocked you.

Upvote 0
Hi, models from whole Zapororzskaya, Luganskata, Donetskaya and Hersonskaya obl are banned, no matter which city. But if model leaved occupied territory and not in Russia they need to confirm their current place of living to tech support, and ban will be lifted.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Sashacurves
Upvote 1
Hi, models from whole Zapororzskaya, Luganskata, Donetskaya and Hersonskaya obl are banned, no matter which city. But if model leaved occupied territory and not in Russia they need to confirm their current place of living to tech support, and ban will be lifted.
I wrote about this several times, but they told me that the decision is final

Upvote 0
That`s weird, I saw some Russian models still streaming but from other location. They may block forever if model outside use Russians sites as Yandex or VK and they block immediately even abroad.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.