AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help a sister out ...MFC!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 11, 2021
I know im new here, i know that this have several threads but the most is for 5 years ago and im in a age and time of my life that if if dont make this work i gonna go wild. Seriously.
So i did a account on mfc and for a surprise that was approved but i tried everything from put prices 75% lower to make free shows, same amount of views (7-9) i tried every single time of the da soooooo please please please what i do? i will do anyrhing just please help me!

Just have to experiment to find out what works for you, I guess. There's no magic equation.

Upvote 0
Don't lower your rates or put on free shows. It attracts the worse type of members. Make a camming schedule and stick to it. The more consistent you are, the easier it will probably get.

Also don't put all your eggs into one basket. Make clips to post elsewhere and not just mfcshare. Manyvids, iwantclips, clips4sale. Check out pso. Sextpanther and niteflirt. If your computer can handle it, consider spit streaming, or streaming on different token sites.

Upvote 0
Thank you guys. I dont have my está um one baG. I have só many bags bitcc that louis vuitton wants to make a collabb.

The thing is mfc is ao diff. More friendly less sexual im not uaed to. I dont know what to talk about how engage premiums Só much pms omg!!! Dont know games tricks... I know for others sites im coach in Brasil of that but for mfc i need that help.

• Funny!
Reactions: AudriTwo
Upvote 0
Thank you guys. I dont have my está um one baG. I have só many bags bitcc that louis vuitton wants to make a collabb.

The thing is mfc is ao diff. More friendly less sexual im not uaed to. I dont know what to talk about how engage premiums Só much pms omg!!! Dont know games tricks... I know for others sites im coach in Brasil of that but for mfc i need that help.
with pms, are you charging for them? probably will help weed out the ones worth engaging if you do. that way you won't be so overwhelmed with them.

cant wait for that louis vuitton x missgamerlolita collection to launch! c:

Reactions: GoddessV
Upvote 0
with pms, are you charging for them? probably will help weed out the ones worth engaging if you do. that way you won't be so overwhelmed with them.

cant wait for that louis vuitton x missgamerlolita collection to launch! c:
I charge but those mtherfucker still keeping pming me for free! Jut for that i learn this week a ton of cursed words haha

im add all premiums members bc i thinked that if i add they can see that im online and also i cm pm them to lure to my room. What u think about it?

gurrrrl gonna be “Chanel presents: Guardians of Lolita” (or Lili cause those hypocrites have issues with the lolita name) with a lot of mystical and esoteric ideas on it because im mfium paranormal, coach of atration law and love me some tarot!!!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.