AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

HELP!!!!!! Banned on CB but not underage!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

charleigh_

Banhammered
Feb 26, 2018
Chaturbate Username
charleigh_
Hey everyone, I know there are some people that work for Chaturbate on here. My account was banned without warning two days ago. Now it's like I'm persona non grata as far as the email system goes. I don't even get a "hey we got it, we'll get back to you" notification. I went to the email portal on the site and fear I'll get the same results but there is NO ONE in my house that is underage. I'm the only one on cam. I don't allow age play discussions. What do I do?! I've submitted my license, a scan of it in various ways, tried to create a new account and it gets insta-banned. I'm freaking out in a very major way right now. Halp? :heartbreak:

Hey everyone, I know there are some people that work for Chaturbate on here. My account was banned without warning two days ago. Now it's like I'm persona non grata as far as the email system goes. I don't even get a "hey we got it, we'll get back to you" notification. I went to the email portal on the site and fear I'll get the same results but there is NO ONE in my house that is underage. I'm the only one on cam. I don't allow age play discussions. What do I do?! I've submitted my license, a scan of it in various ways, tried to create a new account and it gets insta-banned. I'm freaking out in a very major way right now. Halp? :heartbreak:

Try posting in the CB section...

You are not the first person to be banned like this from Chaturbate, hopefully they can sort it out for you.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.