AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help Beginning shows

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 19, 2015
Hi I am a 19 year old male model on Chaturbate under the name KMango. I have done more than few shows 50+ so far, I have toys, kitty ears & paws, and cute stuff. I'm fine once I get 30+ people viewing and they tip, but I like to start off with my clothes on and have people tip 10 for my shirt off 20 for pants off and 30 for full nude. But because I start of with clothes on even with 1000 followers. Its hard to start and it usually takes 30 min or more to get going. Does anyone have any tips, ides, or something I should change to get my shows to start faster? Should I wear sexy clothes? I like it to start off natural. Plus being a male cam model is hard. Especially starting(the begginging of) a show.

Status
Not open for further replies.