AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help! CB said they would remove my ban, but never have.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 24, 2021
Hello. Great forums. Ton's of good info.

I have a strange situation with Chaturbate. I was banned (for something I never did but was reported by another customer I did.... long story). I got ahold of Chaturbate. They told me what the issue was and said the following:

".......we have determined to provide you with this one-time warning. In order to have your suspension removed, please confirm that you understand that should you .................... you will be immediately terminated from the Chaturbate platform. "

So I replied that I was shocked because I would never do what someone said I did but that I also understood that if it was done again by me I would be terminated from the platform.

My reply to them was on June 14th. I have heard nothing from them since. I know you are not suppose to email multiple times; however, I thought maybe my email didn't go through. Thus I emailed them on June 20th, I figured one week was a long time not to get a response. I emailed letting them know the situation and just wanted an update. As of today, still nothing. Almost 2 weeks after I replied agreeing to their email.

Also, my account is a Supporter account. I pay $20 bucks a month. I am still getting billed even though I am banned. I do not want to contest the charge with my bank or anyone because then CB may say I owe them money and they will not reinstate me as they said they would.

How can I get help? It sounds like emailing over and over slows the process. What else can I do though?

My screen nam is DomSubMuscle

Thanks!

Hello. Great forums. Ton's of good info.

I have a strange situation with Chaturbate. I was banned (for something I never did but was reported by another customer I did.... long story). I got ahold of Chaturbate. They told me what the issue was and said the following:

".......we have determined to provide you with this one-time warning. In order to have your suspension removed, please confirm that you understand that should you .................... you will be immediately terminated from the Chaturbate platform. "

So I replied that I was shocked because I would never do what someone said I did but that I also understood that if it was done again by me I would be terminated from the platform.

My reply to them was on June 14th. I have heard nothing from them since. I know you are not suppose to email multiple times; however, I thought maybe my email didn't go through. Thus I emailed them on June 20th, I figured one week was a long time not to get a response. I emailed letting them know the situation and just wanted an update. As of today, still nothing. Almost 2 weeks after I replied agreeing to their email.

Also, my account is a Supporter account. I pay $20 bucks a month. I am still getting billed even though I am banned. I do not want to contest the charge with my bank or anyone because then CB may say I owe them money and they will not reinstate me as they said they would.

How can I get help? It sounds like emailing over and over slows the process. What else can I do though?

My screen nam is DomSubMuscle

Thanks!

🤔 you're banned? i get a password prompt....i cant recall if a password prompt over-rides a ban notification.

Oh yes, it does, yup that account is definitely still banned. @punker barbie

Upvote 0
@punker barbie is there anything you can do to help me. I am really confused. CB said they would unban me after I agreed with their conditions. I did and then I have not heard back in a while. I would appreciate any help you can provide! Domsubmuscle

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.