AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

HELP !!Chaturbate System GLITCH !! During Private Shows Support doesnt respond

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2020
@punker barbie Kindly help on this Issue i noticed and it Happens few times on me during PVT SHOW sessions Am Guessing this must be a (Chaturbate Sytstem Glitch) Tokens getting Stuck on one number and not Moving or counting at all. During the whole PVT session.This goes on in the end of the PVT SHOW your tokens will not match and your tokens are not Their .Even though my room is set to A price,,,The issue is whenever i contact support on such Issues with Proof they simply will not Respond ..Its so Dissapointuing as u end up loosing Tokens which u worked for this happened Again this weeekend and i Already contacted support but No respond !! Kindly help I need to get my missing tokens back. ,,Hope you can help !!!!!

Last edited:
how long has it been since you sent them an email? Also check your token history I saw a post the other day on reddit where they saw an admin adjustment for the token amount but didnt get an email response.
2 days Ago i check History BUT STILL NO Adjustments on my Tokens !!! As i said this is not the First time i had such Happenings in my PVT SHOWS !! Am hoping support or someone will get to Help me out on This !!! so Dissapointing :cry:

Upvote 0
how long has it been since you sent them an email? Also check your token history I saw a post the other day on reddit where they saw an admin adjustment for the token amount but didnt get an email response.
Does me leaving My username here and Ticket Number Really Help??? :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
Does me leaving My username here and Ticket Number Really Help??? :rolleyes:
you can leave just the ticket # for punker barbie if you don't want to provide your username,
2 days Ago i check History BUT STILL NO Adjustments on my Tokens !!! As i said this is not the First time i had such Happenings in my PVT SHOWS !! Am hoping support or someone will get to Help me out on This !!! so Dissapointing :cry:
oh ok I wouldn't even start to worry about it until the 5th day, support might be a little backed up these days it seems 4 days for some situations is common lately.

Upvote 0
@punker barbie Kindly help on this Issue i noticed and it Happens few times on me during PVT SHOW sessions Am Guessing this must be a (Chaturbate Sytstem Glitch) Tokens getting Stuck on one number and not Moving or counting at all. During the whole PVT session.This goes on in the end of the PVT SHOW your tokens will not match and your tokens are not Their .Even though my room is set to A price,,,The issue is whenever i contact support on such Issues with Proof they simply will not Respond ..Its so Dissapointuing as u end up loosing Tokens which u worked for this happened Again this weeekend and i Already contacted support but No respond !! Kindly help I need to get my missing tokens back. ,,Hope you can help !!!!!
Support has confirmed that this has been resolved.

Reactions: BlackCoffee
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.