AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

help finding payment on streamate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 8, 2017
So Ive recently started coming on streamate and I've been struggling trying to find the part where I can put in my payment info? (Like If I want it mailed by check or sent by wire etc etc etc)
Im not using a studio at all. Nowhere on the page do I see where I can input this, someone please help!

I've actually since found that the site believes I'm signed with a studio when I am not.
Anyone who I can contact on the site who will help? So far I don't have a lot of faith in their support.

I've actually since found that the site believes I'm signed with a studio when I am not.
Anyone who I can contact on the site who will help? So far I don't have a lot of faith in their support.

Did you have anyone help you sign up and submit your forms? Most people sign up with a studio not knowing it is one and the studio owners know this. They can be complete snakes. I would ask Streamate what is the name of the studio you are under.

Reactions: curvyredhead
Did you have anyone help you sign up and submit your forms? Most people sign up with a studio not knowing it is one and the studio owners know this. They can be complete snakes. I would ask Streamate what is the name of the studio you are under.
Tbh I thought I signed through the site. I didn't have any help :/
Support hasn't been answering my question of what studio I'm under

Status
Not open for further replies.