AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

help getting age approved

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 27, 2021
Hi @punker barbie I am new to CB and would like to help get age approved.

my username is same as here, bl4ckdoll

I submitted the national ID card of my country, and support seems to send automated messages asking for passport. I can confirm many other models from my country use the ID card and are all approved.

I dont plan on getting a passport as its expensive, and I dont think the place is even open as we are in lockdown for covid here. I speak good english, would love to be a friendly part of CB, if you have the time to look into this and include me in the members from my country approved with the same ID card

Thanks!

Better wait for support. It can take weeks before she respond.
As far as i know its a good scan/ image from the front and back from your ID.
The second image is with the ID close to your face.

I hope you can broadcast soon. :)

Upvote 0
Hi @punker barbie I am new to CB and would like to help get age approved.

my username is same as here, bl4ckdoll

I submitted the national ID card of my country, and support seems to send automated messages asking for passport. I can confirm many other models from my country use the ID card and are all approved.

I dont plan on getting a passport as its expensive, and I dont think the place is even open as we are in lockdown for covid here. I speak good english, would love to be a friendly part of CB, if you have the time to look into this and include me in the members from my country approved with the same ID card

Thanks!
Support has confirmed that this has been resolved.

Reactions: InannahQoH
Upvote 0
Good day I also have a similar problem i tried many times to submit my government issued ID card the site tells me they only accept passport n drivers license, I don't have any of these n don't have money to make any now please help

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.