AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

[HELP] How do I report a model to MFC?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not even sure how you could violate the rules on a profile.

wrong.jpg

Unless what you're reporting is something that could also be reported to your local authorities in order to help a presumed victim, abort mission. Get a hobby. Go for a brisk walk and take in the sights.

Because these videos are not being hosted on MFC I think you'll find that the rules actually don't say anything about it. At least not specifically, unless the content is illegal or likely to cause legal trouble for them. In the same way MFC allows boy/girl videos to be sold, but doesn't allow men to be on camera .. MFC has specifically told models that they cannot show previews of boy/girl content on their cam feed but are welcome to sell them on their profiles.

What im trying to tell you is that its a grey area and MFC is most likely to do nothing about it.. unless its eating babies or something.
Mfc makes rules, not laws. Rules which are well known to be not well enforced, or followed to the letter.

Also, if you were capable of finding the wiki to navigate the rules of MFC I'm sure you're capable of finding the way to contact MFC. Which makes me wonder if you're just trollin'..?

Oh by the way, I'm a rule breaker too can you report me?? I don't sell vomit vids but here's a list for you to send them. I took the liberty of wording the beginning of the letter to save you time.

Dear MFC police, there is a model breaking one of your laws! Her name is Miss_Lollipop and she currently sells the following videos on her profile:
  • fisting,
  • urination,
  • a video that involves her passing out
  • Penetration of the vagina or anus with items not meant for sexual stimulation.

Last edited:
http://wiki.myfreecams.com/wiki/Rules_for_Models

Some video previews have vomiting in one model's profile. Other rules from this list are also violated and I bookmarked all of them and I will report them soon for violating MFC laws.

Thank you for pointing this out. In my 5 years on mfc I too have noticed several violations of the rules; 233,600 of them to be exact. I shall be writing my novella explaining these infractions to them anon.
8cf112b08624bfd12d636c1b8f40a8ac.png

Oh wait, I just remembered, they don't give a shit, nor does anyone else. Think I'll play a game instead.

Why don't you instead try not being a fuckmushroom?
Christ on a cracker, dude, you need a better hobby.

Because these videos are not being hosted on MFC I think you'll find that the rules actually don't say anything about it. At least not specifically, unless the content is illegal or likely to cause legal trouble for them. In the same way MFC allows boy/girl videos to be sold, but doesn't allow men to be on camera .. MFC has specifically told models that they cannot show previews of boy/girl content on their cam feed but are welcome to sell them on their profiles.

What im trying to tell you is that its a grey area and MFC is most likely to do nothing about it.. unless its eating babies or something.
Mfc makes rules, not laws. Rules which are well known to be not well enforced, or followed to the letter.

Also, if you were capable of finding the wiki to navigate the rules of MFC I'm sure you're capable of finding the way to contact MFC. Which makes me wonder if you're just trollin'..?

Oh by the way, I'm a rule breaker too can you report me?? I don't sell vomit vids but I do sell fisting, urination, a video that involves me passing out, and lots of
  • Penetration of the vagina or anus with items not meant for sexual stimulation.
I don't like one model because she scammed me from Skype show I hope MFC lower her camscore after I report her violations, the other 5 I don't care.

I don't like one model because she scammed me from Skype show I hope MFC lower her camscore after I report her violations, the other 5 I don't care.

You really don't know how mfc works. They won't lower anyone's camscore for any arbitrary reason. Or just plain ANY reason. That's now how camscore works at all. Especially not for someone bitching to them. Hell, EVERY model would have a camscore of zero if that were the case.

Report her for scamming you, MFC won't lower her camscore, but if she has a pattern of scamming ..sometimes they will crack down on that. Actively scamming members is not allowed.

You're a nasty little fellow aren't you?
the other 5 I don't care.

but.. you ..just said you did. earlier. up there.

http://wiki.myfreecams.com/wiki/Rules_for_Models

Some video previews have vomiting in one model's profile. Other rules from this list are also violated and I bookmarked all of them and I will report them soon for violating MFC laws.
There are NO "MFC laws." Only rules. If vomiting offends you, don't buy vomit videos. I'm vomitphobic, so I hate vomit too...but it's not my business to go around looking for models doing stuff I don't personally like. There is NO victim here. Get a hobby that doesn't try to take away the jobs of people.

Simple.

Yeah...no. MFC rules are for the live feed, not videos. Plus it's just simply none of your business. Like everyone said unless someone or something is being hurt lighten up and live your life instead of telling others what they can do.

Isn't Skype technically against the rules on MFC now? Might want to skip incriminating yourself oh law abiding one.

Yeah, it says tipping is for tipping, and you do so accepting the risks if you choose to skype, etc. It is against model rules to actively scam, but MFC in their rules says that they don't police anything that happens off site, including Skype, videos, etc.

Report her for scamming you, MFC won't lower her camscore, but if she has a pattern of scamming ..sometimes they will crack down on that. Actively scamming members is not allowed.

I'm sure you believe this, but as a member I can assure you that it is 100% false. Coincidentally, I just tried to report someone 2 days ago for scamming. Normally I wouldn't have much faith in mfc, but this one was such a clear open and shut case that I thought I had a chance. A month ago she was advertising an offline tip deal for videos and luckily I had a question that I mfc mailed her, and she replied clarifying exactly what videos, how many tokens, etc. A month later I still hadn't heard anything, despite a couple polite reminder mfc mails (NOTE: This is not a custom video, these are videos she already made and could send links to in 5 seconds). Eventually I asked in her chat room and she said she didn't recognize my name, but asked for a screenshot of the tip (not sure why she didn't check the tip history, but maybe she doesn't know how). Either way, I sent it and she replied that she doesn't remember doing any video deals on that date, so she's not going to send me any. I was doubly confused here, because not only did I send her a picture of herself describing the deal, but the day I went in her chat room she was selling the videos in her topic for even less than what I tipped for them.

So I sent everything to support - descriptions, screenshots, etc, thinking maybe this would be the time. They didn't even bother to reply. Lest anyone think it was bad luck or it slipped through the cracks, I've tried to report similar instances over a dozen times and support has never taken it seriously. Not one single time.

I'm sure you believe this, but as a member I can assure you that it is 100% false. Coincidentally, I just tried to report someone 2 days ago for scamming. Normally I wouldn't have much faith in mfc, but this one was such a clear open and shut case that I thought I had a chance. A month ago she was advertising an offline tip deal for videos and luckily I had a question that I mfc mailed her, and she replied clarifying exactly what videos, how many tokens, etc. A month later I still hadn't heard anything, despite a couple polite reminder mfc mails (NOTE: This is not a custom video, these are videos she already made and could send links to in 5 seconds). Eventually I asked in her chat room and she said she didn't recognize my name, but asked for a screenshot of the tip (not sure why she didn't check the tip history, but maybe she doesn't know how). Either way, I sent it and she replied that she doesn't remember doing any video deals on that date, so she's not going to send me any. I was doubly confused here, because not only did I send her a picture of herself describing the deal, but the day I went in her chat room she was selling the videos in her topic for even less than what I tipped for them.

So I sent everything to support - descriptions, screenshots, etc, thinking maybe this would be the time. They didn't even bother to reply. Lest anyone think it was bad luck or it slipped through the cracks, I've tried to report similar instances over a dozen times and support has never taken it seriously. Not one single time.

That's straight up rude.

Did you ever see video previews, screenshots etc? Maybe she wanted to make them, said she had them, didn't actually make them.

That's straight up rude.

Did you ever see video previews, screenshots etc? Maybe she wanted to make them, said she had them, didn't actually make them.

She has a manyvids. She either trusts her memory over her own typed words or just decided that there's no incentive for her to keep her word I guess. This type of thing is much, much more common than I think most models realize.

If she has a manyvids she could just generate a link. That would indeed take her five seconds. Have you talked to her about it in a nice nonthreatening way? Like "hey cutie, I was wondering if you could link me to those videos I bought xx/xx/xx?"

The wording i used was very clear - sometimes. While you are clearly being ignored, I've heard some cases from members who I know well of their tokens being refunded. I'm also very aware that typically that doesnt happen.. most members who report a scam never hear back. That's why I said sometimes.

However, a while back MFC did issue us all a message that explicitly stated that while tokens were gifts, actively mis-leading a member with promises that were not intended to be kept was not going to be tolerated. While mfc may not be responding to you, if they get 20 reports on a paticular model running a scam from various different angry members I can't imagine that they wouldn't eventually look into it. If a model has a pattern habit of scamming constantly, then I do think its probably going to be better to report her than not.

Status
Not open for further replies.