AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help Leptop

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 11, 2023
I want to start broadcasting on chaturbate I bought a mirrorless Lumix gh5 ii now I have to buy a laptop and I want to know what are the requirements for the best laptop for chaturbate ... the internet speed is only 50 mpbs do you think that a laptop with rtx 2080/3060 would be good enough? ... thank you

I want to start broadcasting on chaturbate I bought a mirrorless Lumix gh5 ii now I have to buy a laptop and I want to know what are the requirements for the best laptop for chaturbate ... the internet speed is only 50 mpbs do you think that a laptop with rtx 2080/3060 would be good enough? ... thank you
Depends on your upload speed, not just download (50mb) If your upload is at least 10mb all should be good speed wise HD streaming. Laptop Speed (Cpu/memory) also play a roll not just video card.
there has been many topics about all this here, do a quick search & browse some of them.

Upvote 0
If all you are doing is streaming then a 2080 or 3060 is way overkill, with that said 100% will come in useful if you venture into videos, but you would need a large amount of ram to go with it for video editing.

As for the internet speed, download is pretty much unimportant, it's upload that counts, higher the better generally, but how high the minimum is depends on things like the resolution and framerate you want to stream at, if your upload is 50mbps, then it should be fine.

Reactions: Yep_Nope_Maybe
Upvote 0
Upload internet îs 50... can I streamming with lumix gh5 ii and leptop with rtx 2080 i7-12700h 16 GB ram în 4k on chaturbate

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.