AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help, Making my 1st humiliation video

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so i joined manyvids and i have my 1st video request for me to wear jeans while humiliating him he said "use me" he wasnt very specific about what he wants me to say even after i asked i really want to do good on this video but i have no idea what im doing when it comes to this. Please help ive been on youtube, and i really caint find anything on how to do these type of videos

Ok so i joined manyvids and i have my 1st video request for me to wear jeans while humiliating him he said "use me" he wasnt very specific about what he wants me to say even after i asked i really want to do good on this video but i have no idea what im doing when it comes to this. Please help ive been on youtube, and i really caint find anything on how to do these type of videos

Don't have advice but just a question?

Why didn't you message him back for specifics before you accepted? It's not uncommon to have a few back and forth emails when it comes to making sure both parties are on the same understanding particularly when it's an extreme fetish customs.

Why didn't you message him back for specifics before you accepted? It's not uncommon to have a few back and forth emails when it comes to making sure both parties are on the same understanding particularly when it's an extreme fetish customs.

I asked him exactly what he wanted me to say and do cuz i want him to be satified with his order and he said "I like being domintated like a slave, humiliated, i love jeans! I want to lick them, being facesitted by them! I like the front button of the jeans if it's a big one! Use me my queen And use my name 'philip' alot and humiliate me in many ways!
how i need to lick your jeans got it my jeans queen! Suprise me"

On manyvids typically the member orders the custom and you don't get the option to accept or decline. You just send messages back and forth and either upload to accept it, or deny it. Some members even when messaged after ordering can be very vague about what they want.

OP you could get a lot of visual info from scrolling the clips4sale humiliation section! When I do clips that revolve around an item if clothing, like jeans in this instance, I like to make fun of him for liking them so much, call him sweetie and say things like " aww look how much I have you drooling at my perfect butt in these tight jeans!" Try to squat over the camera like you are "sitting" on his face and say things like "You love being smothered by these sexy jeans don't you, my little pervert!" "Don't stop licking them, these jeans better be soaking wet from your spit, phillip!"

Of course, use your own personality! I often Google "humiliation scripts" and there is a ton of great info to riff off of there as well as erotic story sites like literotica.com

I'm sure anything you do with his name, your jeans, and your voice and awesome body will have him really excited!

Send him one more message right now to let him know you’re gonna get started on it soon. One thing I can’t stand is when I’m about to get started on a custom video, and then the guy keeps messaging with more and more stuff he wants to add to it. Specific requests (“Rub on baby oil...wear heels...yell at me and use my name, and call me a ‘pussy ass bitch’”) should already be discussed before you even begin. And then after the payment is submitted, he needs to leave you be, and let you work on it. I had to devote my entire day recently to prepare for/record/edit a custom video, and I made sure I knew ahead of time exactly what he wanted.

Reactions: Christina Chambers
On manyvids typically the member orders the custom and you don't get the option to accept or decline. You just send messages back and forth and either upload to accept it, or deny it. Some members even when messaged after ordering can be very vague about what they want.

OP you could get a lot of visual info from scrolling the clips4sale humiliation section! When I do clips that revolve around an item if clothing, like jeans in this instance, I like to make fun of him for liking them so much, call him sweetie and say things like " aww look how much I have you drooling at my perfect butt in these tight jeans!" Try to squat over the camera like you are "sitting" on his face and say things like "You love being smothered by these sexy jeans don't you, my little pervert!" "Don't stop licking them, these jeans better be soaking wet from your spit, phillip!"

Of course, use your own personality! I often Google "humiliation scripts" and there is a ton of great info to riff off of there as well as erotic story sites like literotica.com

I'm sure anything you do with his name, your jeans, and your voice and awesome body will have him really excited!

OMG this is so helpful im so in luv with you rite now, thank you so so much!

• Hugs
Reactions: EmptyKins
Send him one more message right now to let him know you’re gonna get started on it soon. One thing I can’t stand is when I’m about to get started on a custom video, and then the guy keeps messaging with more and more stuff he wants to add to it. Specific requests (“Rub on baby oil...wear heels...yell at me and use my name, and call me a ‘pussy ass bitch’”) should already be discussed before you even begin. And then after the payment is submitted, he needs to leave you be, and let you work on it. I had to devote my entire day recently to prepare for/record/edit a custom video, and I made sure I knew ahead of time exactly what he wanted.

got it thank so much for this i havnt done that many request vids maby 2-3 and this will be my 1st humiliation vid

Status
Not open for further replies.