AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help me Barbie Punker!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 25, 2020
hello how are you I am the owner of "ArgentinaLovers" today when I enter my account I find that my user is banned, the truth is that that made me very sad and I would like to know the reason for the ban. I apologize if we violate some kind of rule, but we are 100% sure that we have not. Please, I need an urgent solution, we are very sad.

hello how are you I am the owner of "ArgentinaLovers" today when I enter my account I find that my user is banned, the truth is that that made me very sad and I would like to know the reason for the ban. I apologize if we violate some kind of rule, but we are 100% sure that we have not. Please, I need an urgent solution, we are very sad.
It appears that Support was able to assist with this. Please remember that sending multiple emails about the same issue can cause delays in receiving a response.

Reactions: AmberCutie
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.