AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help me find a chaturbate girl!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 13, 2017
Hi! Last time i was watching chaturbate model that i fell in love, but i forgot her nickname ;( I need your help. I was watching her stream on 05.05.2017 and i couldnt find her for whole week ;/ Here's some informations that i remember:

-She is brunette
-She was making stream in an empty room with white walls and brown doors on the right
-She was dancing in white/gray dress half of the stream
-She was listening to Russian rap songs (probably she's russian)
-I think she was using lovense

Please, help me find her. :)

Damn, see, when those of us who help others look for models, the presence of the lovense being used or not is important. It's one of those critical pieces of information that aids us in helping us find models. But, given that we know what color her walls were and the location of the brown door, we do have something to work with. So all is not lost.

Thanks for the info. We'll do a search and get back to you as soon as possible.

It's also advisable that you don't post again for fear she may repaint her walls or change her door. Thanks for understanding.

Last edited:
Hi! Last time i was watching chaturbate model that i fell in love, but i forgot her nickname

that'll teach you for not tipping

-She is brunette
-She was making stream in an empty room with white walls and brown doors on the right
-She was dancing in white/gray dress half of the stream
-She was listening to Russian rap songs (probably she's russian)

This is creepy as fuck but at the same time--Lol @ the level of ridiculous detail and thought put into the description. We will put out an APB right away! Hell might freeze over first though before we get around to it!

Status
Not open for further replies.