AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help me find this chaturbate user!!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 30, 2017
Hi there!
So, about two months ago I was on chaturbate and Came across this gorgeous, unbelievable girl who was broadcasting.
- She looked like latin, even though she was american;
- she was a teen, I would say 19 yo;
- she always Tried to answer the most of the comments she got
- she didnt have that much viewers, since she wasn't that well known
- she was really really cute.
I believe her name on chaturbate was something Like "fantasy2269" i AM not sure though, because i've searched the entire web and cant find ver or anything related to that name. But i AM almost certain that if its not that, then it must be something similar.
Please, if you happen to know who AM i talking about, please tell me her real nickname or tell me what happened to her because i cant seem to find her anywhere!!!
Thank you!

• Wat?!
Reactions: Osmia and dilligaf0
Hi there!
So, about two months ago I was on chaturbate and Came across this gorgeous, unbelievable girl who was broadcasting.
- She looked like latin, even though she was american;
- she was a teen, I would say 19 yo;
- she always Tried to answer the most of the comments she got
- she didnt have that much viewers, since she wasn't that well known
- she was really really cute.
I believe her name on chaturbate was something Like "fantasy2269" i AM not sure though, because i've searched the entire web and cant find ver or anything related to that name. But i AM almost certain that if its not that, then it must be something similar.
Please, if you happen to know who AM i talking about, please tell me her real nickname or tell me what happened to her because i cant seem to find her anywhere!!!
Thank you!
did she like cats?

You should get one of those newfangled browsers that has bookmarking technology.

Anyway, I am pretty sure I know who you are talking about. Think she got banned.

• Funny!
Reactions: rstanton
"looked Latin?" Wow! Was she wearing a toga?
Honestly impressive. Maybe she can tell us how things are actually pronounced in Latin. Because fuck if I know.

Okay, I see you guys are just making fun of this thread... I'm new to this so I don't actually know how things work here and whatever, but I just thought I would get a response on this subject haha

Oh well, at least I tried :wacky:

For real? Do you happen to know why?
She got reported for giving an incest-themed pee show in front of a bunch of stuffed animals while her hair was up in pigtails at midnight, right when her ID expired and at the exact moment her boyfriend tried to buy $10 worth of tokens on another account, which got every account that was linked (including hers) shut down.

I heard she works on Camsoda now.

="hola12341
I believe her name on chaturbate was something Like "fantasy2269" i AM not sure though

please tell me her real nickname

Well, at least the OP of this thread remembered the screen name (partial) of the model. Lol. With most of these threads, they can't even remember.

But WTF at "Please tell me her real nickname."

Okay, I see you guys are just making fun of this thread... I'm new to this so I don't actually know how things work here and whatever, but I just thought I would get a response on this subject haha

Generally accepted forum etiquette (for most discussion forums, not just ACF) is to lurk for awhile to familiarize oneself with the forum's rules, both written and unwritten. Doing so would have shown that these "who is this cam girl" questions almost always elicit the type of response you've received here. See https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/t...irl-can-you-identify-this-girl-threads.22221/

Sincerely,
Sisyphus

Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
Generally accepted forum etiquette (for most discussion forums, not just ACF) is to lurk for awhile to familiarize oneself with the forum's rules, both written and unwritten. Doing so would have shown that these "who is this cam girl" questions almost always elicit the type of response you've received here. See https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/t...irl-can-you-identify-this-girl-threads.22221/

Sincerely,
Sisyphus
Thank you for elucidating me. Before posting this, I saw some "requests" of this type in this website similar to what I posted and, in my ignorance, thought that these kind of posts were normal. I'm sorry that I somehow spammed the forum with this thread. I'll see myself out.

Status
Not open for further replies.