AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help me, I can't earn tokens anymore.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 5, 2020
Hi @punker barbie just this time I broadcast and start earning tokens for a little while but then on few moments later I received a message that I cant earn tokens or can't accept tokens for this time and need to go to age verification. I am already done with that step and I submitted again but I was declined since my ID is already verified. my accounts name is girlyvirgen. I hope you can help me. Thank you.

Hi @punker barbie just this time I broadcast and start earning tokens for a little while but then on few moments later I received a message that I cant earn tokens or can't accept tokens for this time and need to go to age verification. I am already done with that step and I submitted again but I was declined since my ID is already verified. my accounts name is girlyvirgen. I hope you can help me. Thank you.

Support states that they have sent you an update in regards to the verification status of your account.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.