AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help me out with this one

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 8, 2021
So in room with a model..she said: " im so sleepy..rain out side and makes me wanna go to sleep but..my target ..I have to stay ". I said..why dont you put topic up that says "Bring me to Heaven ..1700 tokens to go "
Prior to this I tipped her 1000 tokens..I enjoy her and she puts on a good show..so I started tipping her again so in my head she would react ..start moving and maybe the room will pick up for her..so i tipped her
and additional 805 tokens.. then she goes into a private and out of free.
Maybe my head is thinking wrong..thats why im posting this..but after tipping as I did going into a private is like a door being closed in my face. I know and appreciate that this is her job and all tips count..but ..feels wierd to me
that she leaves free with someone who is actively tipping and having fun ...to spitting from free and not coming back . Very interested to hear form the models perspective to help me understand this. Thanks! :)

She had an opportunity to make more money. Don't take it personally.

If she has her privates open, then that means that she is ready and willing to go private. Be selfish and take her private next time.
this right here. i always tell my audience who gripes when im swept off to private that if they snooze they lose.

Reactions: GothHostess
nice guys finish last...you should of used your 1850 to have a memorable time, instead you got jacked and not off'd!

Yeah, you can’t knock the model for accepting a private show even if people were actively tipping in public. That’s the game.

That being said, some models handle it more gracefully than others, in my experience. Meaning that if they’re engaging with active tippers in public and suddenly need to accept a private, they’ll drop a courtesy “brb” in the chat or DM. Which is nice but it’s not required, and honestly, it’s not even expected.

At some point. the illusion that the lady is there for your company and not for your tokens will have to drop. She just did it awkwardly. The most highly skilled models have their fans wondering whether there was real love years after they have retired.

Reactions: Karma2Burn
So in room with a model..she said: " im so sleepy..rain out side and makes me wanna go to sleep but..my target ..I have to stay ". I said..why dont you put topic up that says "Bring me to Heaven ..1700 tokens to go "
Prior to this I tipped her 1000 tokens..I enjoy her and she puts on a good show..so I started tipping her again so in my head she would react ..start moving and maybe the room will pick up for her..so i tipped her
and additional 805 tokens.. then she goes into a private and out of free.
Maybe my head is thinking wrong..thats why im posting this..but after tipping as I did going into a private is like a door being closed in my face. I know and appreciate that this is her job and all tips count..but ..feels wierd to me
that she leaves free with someone who is actively tipping and having fun ...to spitting from free and not coming back . Very interested to hear form the models perspective to help me understand this. Thanks! :)

If you didnt tip for something specific and a goal wasn't just met then no real obligation to stay but i get what you're saying because I avoid taking models to privates soon after a big tip comes in.....it just feels rude some how. I know i've been asked about this scenario in the past and I think a courtesy DM like smoothie mentioned is a good idea. I think its always a good idea to type this kind of thing (instead of saying it vocally) because of the streaming delay.

If you didnt tip for something specific and a goal wasn't just met then no real obligation to stay but i get what you're saying because I avoid taking models to privates soon after a big tip comes in.....it just feels rude some how. I know i've been asked about this scenario in the past and I think a courtesy DM like smoothie mentioned is a good idea. I think its always a good idea to type this kind of thing (instead of saying it vocally) because of the streaming delay.

I’m the same way. I hesitate to request a private if there is active, frequent tipping going on because I feel like I’m chasing away tippers that might not be there for the model afterward. Especially if they’re pissed that I ended their fun.

I had a similar situation to what OP described with a new-ish model about a year ago. I was tipping heavily in public and she suddenly went private. Like many members, I tend to bounce immediately when a model goes private (short attention span, plus who knows how long the wait would be). So within the span of a few seconds, I went from tipping this model a lot, to her going private, and me quickly leaving her room.

Within a minute - and definitely during her private show - she blew up my IG DMs apologizing. She had intended to decline the show request until tipping stopped, but accidentally accepted it, saw me leave the room quickly, and was worried that she had offended me. I told her it was fine and I’d come back after the show. Which I did. And I told her never to feel bad about making money. :)

Maybe she was from a studio. And some studio models are not allowed to refuse privates. But it would have been nice if she would give you a message like 'thanks for the tips, but I have to do the private now' or something.

Maybe she was from a studio. And some studio models are not allowed to refuse privates. But it would have been nice if she would give you a message like 'thanks for the tips, but I have to do the private now' or something.
Yes I understand what you mean..but she is an independent model...and honest..at the end of the day she has to make a living and might have other things going on that she cant write. Thanks for your responce! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.