AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

HELP ME! refusal to register new broadcasters from my country

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 29, 2022
Hello! I have encountered such a problem that I can't register on the site. Since my country is not in the list of countries to be confirmed through Jumio.
After that, I wrote to the Chaturbate support service and received a response fairly quickly.
But in the answer it was said that registration is not carried out according to the documents of my country without specifying the exact reasons.
Please advise me what to do?

Passport of the Republic of Ecuador

I'm attaching a support response to this post.

Thanks everyone for the help!

Attachments

• 111.PNG
    111.PNG
    13.5 KB · Views: 16
Solution
Based on their response, it looks like they do not accept accounts from your country. I doubt there is a way around that. I don't think they are going to make an exception for one broadcaster. You may be best served by looking for a different site that does accept accounts from your country. Maybe Streamate or Cam4?
Based on their response, it looks like they do not accept accounts from your country. I doubt there is a way around that. I don't think they are going to make an exception for one broadcaster. You may be best served by looking for a different site that does accept accounts from your country. Maybe Streamate or Cam4?

Upvote 0
Solution
Hello! I have encountered such a problem that I can't register on the site. Since my country is not in the list of countries to be confirmed through Jumio.
After that, I wrote to the Chaturbate support service and received a response fairly quickly.
But in the answer it was said that registration is not carried out according to the documents of my country without specifying the exact reasons.
Please advise me what to do?

Passport of the Republic of Ecuador

I'm attaching a support response to this post.

Thanks everyone for the help!
@punker barbie please tell me about this situation

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.