AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

HELP ME REVIEW MY CASE PLEASE

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 30, 2021
Hi @heavensangels
I hope you are well, I agree with the answer you gave to my post about banning my account (amunet88) on chaturbate; Since, as you say, I made changes to the broadcast behind the scenes. I emailed the chaturbate support and they replied that the ban on my account has not been lifted or will be lifted and that if I continue to open accounts with my ID they will be closed and the tokens will be considered lost. I replied that I accepted the ban and asked them to pay the accumulated tokens to my paxum account.
What would you recommend me to do in this case? Will I lose my money?
pdta: my paxum account is associated with chaturbate.

It is very unlikely that you will be paid tokens on any banned accounts, It appears Chaturbate has implemented Automated systems to check IDs, and they are in the process of reviewing and comparing IDs on all verified accounts. If you were banned from the site in the past it was often possible to create a new account even with the same ID, but it seems those days are over. If you want to make any progress you would need to appeal the ban on the first account that was banned, but if it was a serious offence that is unlikely to result in anything.

Reactions: DoD404
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.