Welcome to ACF

Join us now to access all features of the forum and interact with cam models and members!

1. ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Help me win MV Domme of the Year! Deep discounts on taboo and femdom content inside.

Discussion in 'Models: Advertise Here!' started by Vera Price, Jan 10, 2018 at 11:21 AM.

1. Vera Price

Cam Model

Hi!

As indicated in the title, I am running for Manyvids Domme of the Year this year. I produce an enormous variety of femdom and taboo content and am running some VERY special promotions through the duration of the contest. I've specialized in femdom for about three years now as a professional dominatrix and producer, and it would be an absolute honor to take home the crown. There are nearly 300 videos for you to choose from ranging from taboo virtual sex to an array of classic female domination.

You can vote daily from 1/10 - 1/21. All videos are marked down 75%, plus all voters can take another 25% off videos, memberships, and custom clips with code Ver4997.

Paid voter rewards:

$5 - 1 vid
    $10 - 3 vids
    $20 - 8 vids + lifetime snap
    $50 - 20 vids + 25% off custom + snap
    $100 - 50 vids + 25% off custom + lifetime snap
    $350 - ALL vids + lifetime snap + 10 minute custom.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. I am happy to work with paid voters to make sure you are as satisfied as I am! Once you've voted, send me a message on Manyvids and I'll provide a download link.

My Manyvids profile: https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000889381/Vera-Price-XXX/
    Contest entry link: http://VeraPriceXXX.manyvids.com/contest/1612

Thanks!