AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SexySerena4

Inactive Cam Model
Jul 13, 2016
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
profiles.myfreecams.com
Twitter Username
@SexySerena4
Tumblr Username
sexyserena4
MFC Username
SexySerena4
Chaturbate Username
SexySerena4
I'm a fairly new model on My Free Cams, I've been working since about July. I started off making $200 in less than three days and now I'm down to not even $70 for a full week. I'm doing pretty badly and this is my only job at the moment. I live in the deep deep south and there aren't very many good jobs around so I started camming for this reason.

My question is, what are the best ways to attract more regulars and customers, and what kind of games would be best for me to play and how often should I play them? I also would really appreciate any tips that models may have that helped them get established when they were starting off. I have already used my New Model status, way back in July, so I don't really have any other options right now...

I really appreciate all the help that I can get...thank you for your contributions to the forums, as they have already helped me quite a bit. I just need a bit more guidance to get up and running!!!

Blessed Be, So Mote it Be,
Serena

Get model status on here cause there is a butt ton (legit unit of measurement) of information in the models only section :)

I'm in no way established, so I'm probably not great help. I tried MFC twice! Once on my own and again when I join Boleyn Models but it just never worked out for me. I did have fun playing trivia, though. I'd pull out all my trivia cards from movie Scene it!, Nightmare Before Christmas trivial pursuit, and Doctor Who trivial pursuit. Basically they'd tip x amount of tokens and pick a category. If they get the question right they picked an envelope that had a random command for me (like twirl, bend over, dance, drink, eat a peice of fruit, etc). Some girls have a post-it note game, where they have a board up with numbered post-it notes, and if the member tipped whatever number was on the post-it note, there would be a command or reward under it.

Wish I could be of more help. Good luck :D

What's a pvt/excl based site???

Streamate! That's where I'm at and I like it a lot. It's a tad more fetish friendly, and though I'm pretty plain (I find I don't have many unique ways of telling a guy their dick is small), it's much easier for me to succeed.

I have a notification that allows me to know if someone pops in. Don't be alarmed if many people pop in and then jump out. It's great. There's just as many people doing that on MFC but I dont feel they try to chat you up as much. If they don't like you they just leave. They dont spend an hour telling you their life story just to not tip you, in my experience. So while it can be challenging at first to get past the "Man, I have a wall of people who just leave" I just accept that the same thing happens on MFC but now I'm more aware, and I can multitask and come back to the main feed if someone talks.

:)

*edit* I realized you asked WHAT a private/exclusive site is! It's more focused on individual interaction. MFC is more of a group thing (for me), where Streamate is more individual attention. So instead of 10 guys asking for cam2cam, I only have one but there may be peeping toms. Think of it as MFC as a gangbang and SM as having sex with the blinds open. That may not be the greatest analogy.

Last edited:
Yep, so sites like MFC/ Chatterbate are token sites, where you have the option to do private shows, but generally its countdowns to goals in open chat and the show takes place, well, in the open. Private and Exclusive based sites, below the belt nudity in open chat isn't allowed and all of the shows are done one-on-one (exclusive) or as a group show (private) where one person starts the show and others can join. You charge a per minute rate and you can set your prices per minute, anywhere from .99 per minute to $19.99 per minute. You get a lower payout % on private based sites then you do on token sites.

Some people are really successful with pvt based sites and some are more successful with token sites, it really just kind of depends on what your hustle is. I do majority fetish shows, so pvt/ excl based sites tend to work better for me (hard to get guys to all tip in so I can make fun of their peens, for instance).

I would venture to say that on token sites if you become a top producer, that amount of $$$ is higher than any of the top producers on any of the pvt/ excl based sites, but to become a top producer it is much much more difficult on a token site. (Just my two cents)

• Helpful!
Reactions: lilystmary
Status
Not open for further replies.