AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help! Moved Countries, Lost Followers....

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pennybabyblue

Cam Model
Oct 14, 2018
Hey beautiful models!

I am a new(ish) cam model on CB. It's been about 3 months, so I'm still learning, buying toys, etc.

I stumbled onto CB by accident, went on naked one day while not showing my face and got some tokens! I realized if I actually tried and showed my face, it could work for me. So I did, and it did.

I went on with a shitty webcam and was making decent money. I also got a good amount of followers. Then in the middle of building my following (2 or 3 weeks after I started) I moved across the world. With a good cam finally but still... moved across the world. Therefore, all the followers I made were in a different time zone than when I cammed (I cammed at 8PM EST then I started camming at 1PM EST). There was no way the same followers could still see me.

It sucks, totally, and I'm wondering if you have any solutions (I tried to continue camming at the original time but it would be 4AM my time and I can't cam then).

I was thinking to make a new account so I have the NEW tag on me and then get those new followers in the time zone I'm in now. Maybe I could tell me current followers where I'm going. Because I made so many followers as a newbie, the followers I get now are coming in REALLY slowly.

That's the solution I'm thinking of.. OR to leave it. Would you girls let me know what you think? I really want to make CB work and think I can an am leaning on it for my finances.

Xo thanks!

Penny

It's still possible to get going without the 'new' tag. I personally started in May and could only do it for 2 weeks before I decided to stop because my computer was too shitty so the stream was incredibly laggy. Also at that time I was streaming in the middle of the afternoon.

Then fastforward to August, I got a new computer and started camming again, but this time in the evening. None of my earlier followers came back and I simply got new followers. It might take a bit longer than with the 'new' tag though, but who knows.

The difference might be due to the time when you cam now vs when you were camming before. I know some girls say it's possible to cam at any time of day and get tippers, but that hasn't been my experience until now. I find that there are way more users online when it's evening in Europe, then when it's evening in North America. So if you used to cam at 8PM EST and now cam at the equivalent of 1PM EST, that might be it. I don't know what would be your best bet though between persevering in that period of day or switch. Either way, I *think* you could do both start a new account AND tell your current followers about your new account and schedule. I *think* Chaturbate can even send your followers to your new account.

Maybe someone will have more answers or better advice than me! Good luck! :)

It's still possible to get going without the 'new' tag. I personally started in May and could only do it for 2 weeks before I decided to stop because my computer was too shitty so the stream was incredibly laggy. Also at that time I was streaming in the middle of the afternoon.

Then fastforward to August, I got a new computer and started camming again, but this time in the evening. None of my earlier followers came back and I simply got new followers. It might take a bit longer than with the 'new' tag though, but who knows.

The difference might be due to the time when you cam now vs when you were camming before. I know some girls say it's possible to cam at any time of day and get tippers, but that hasn't been my experience until now. I find that there are way more users online when it's evening in Europe, then when it's evening in North America. So if you used to cam at 8PM EST and now cam at the equivalent of 1PM EST, that might be it. I don't know what would be your best bet though between persevering in that period of day or switch. Either way, I *think* you could do both start a new account AND tell your current followers about your new account and schedule. I *think* Chaturbate can even send your followers to your new account.

Maybe someone will have more answers or better advice than me! Good luck! :)

Thanks! Yeah hoping someone has a strong opinion about this, but I think you're right that I can just venture on and slowly I'll build a big following. Thanks :)

Reactions: Lunasha
Status
Not open for further replies.