AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help need advices about camming

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 4, 2021
Hey . I have been being cam model for 2 years. Broadcast in some camsites. But i always do it on separate time , i cant live in more than 1 cause everytime i do broadcast in many camsite even just about 2 sites, users tell me that my cam is lagging. I am asking for you guys all models who broadcast in several sites at the same time. Whats the minimum internet speed is needed and PC quality that you have. I really want to do multiple broadcast. Cheers guys....

Hey . I have been being cam model for 2 years. Broadcast in some camsites. But i always do it on separate time , i cant live in more than 1 cause everytime i do broadcast in many camsite even just about 2 sites, users tell me that my cam is lagging. I am asking for you guys all models who broadcast in several sites at the same time. Whats the minimum internet speed is needed and PC quality that you have. I really want to do multiple broadcast. Cheers guys....
Have you tried using Streamster.io for your multistream? I've helped quite a few models help get it setup, and is quite easy to use. You only send 1 signal from your PC then their servers broadcast it to the sites you choose so it's no extra drag on your PC. Most adult cam sites are implemented into it so you only need to input your stream keys for each. They allow you to broadcast to 2 sites for free but anything for than that they charge a monthly fee. However, their service is good.

Hi,

Try using SplitCam or ImShineModel, we use both, which allows us to stream to 8 platforms simultaneously.

Both are free to use, and have ‘Restreaming’, which is them rebroadcasting your one stream to other platforms, without using your bandwidth.

Last edited:
Have you tried using Streamster.io for your multistream? I've helped quite a few models help get it setup, and is quite easy to use. You only send 1 signal from your PC then their servers broadcast it to the sites you choose so it's no extra drag on your PC. Most adult cam sites are implemented into it so you only need to input your stream keys for each. They allow you to broadcast to 2 sites for free but anything for than that they charge a monthly fee. However, their service is good.
Hey i tried it today mate. Its wonderfull. But it takes 100% of cpu everytime i open the browser and tryna interect with my users. :( . I have 8 GB of RAM btw. Any advice?

Hi,

Try using SplitCam or ImShineModel, we use both, which allows us to stream to 8 platforms simultaneously.

Both are free to use, and have ‘Restreaming’, which is them rebroadcasting your one stream to other platforms, without using your bandwidth.
I have tried splitcam, mate. But it always stop anyway everytime i run it. :(

What kind of specs are your system?
You might not have a strong enough processor in your PC/Laptop by the sounds of it.

8GB RAM should suffice, we use around 5GB with SnapCamera, SplitCam & Shine Browser running, with other applications in the background.

Just double check under Task Manager how much RAM is being used (Cntrl Alt Del)

Try closing startup programs under ‘Startup Apps’ in Windows 10. I bet you’ve got quite a few programs in the background using CPU that you don’t require.

If you need help with choosing which programs to disable on startup, please feel free to post a screenshot.

• Helpful!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
What kind of specs are your system?
You might not have a strong enough processor in your PC/Laptop by the sounds of it.

8GB RAM should suffice, we use around 5GB with SnapCamera, SplitCam & Shine Browser running, with other applications in the background.

Just double check under Task Manager how much RAM is being used (Cntrl Alt Del)

Try closing startup programs under ‘Startup Apps’ in Windows 10. I bet you’ve got quite a few programs in the background using CPU that you don’t require.

If you need help with choosing which programs to disable on startup, please feel free to post a screenshot.
Alright guys. I Will try it. Thanks so much for helping me. And you said you online in 8 sites with splitcam? I wish i could do the same.

Alright guys. I Will try it. Thanks so much for helping me. And you said you online in 8 sites with splitcam? I wish i could do the same.

Our setup is a bit more complex than just using SplitCam.

SYSTEM 1
Core i7 Custom Built Gaming Desktop
1 Connected Monitor & 1 TV

We use SplitCam to restream to ImShineModel and Cam4.

ImShineModel then restreams to Chaturbate, StripChat, Camsoda & BongaCams.

SYSTEM 2
Core i7 Dell Gaming Laptop
1 Additional Monitor connected

We use SnapCam to duplicate the cameras, allowing us to broadcast to Flirt4Free, Streamate & ImLive.

We use two separate systems to comply with the no nudity rules on the private based.

IMPORTANT
It’s important you don’t mention the names of the sites you are live on when broadcasting, as you don’t want to poach members from vice versa, and get yourself suspended from any platforms.

We use codenames such as ‘Fart’ for ‘Flirt4Free’ and ‘Liver’ for ‘ImLive’ to avoid any poaching, redirecting of traffic, ect

• Helpful!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Cause the bitrate get so slow when i run it together. I have 35 download and 10 upload .

Ethernet.

My main problem is still on cpu. Anything stuck when its overload. Maybe cause i have only core i4. lol . I gotta update it i think

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: James_and_Aiden
Ethernet.

My main problem is still on cpu. Anything stuck when its overload. Maybe cause i have only core i4. lol . I gotta update it i think
Core i3 or Core i5?

You’ll definitely struggle on a multi-streaming with a dual Core i3.

Definitely time for a little upgrade, it should pay off quite quickly after a few weeks 🤩

A hard wired internet connection is essential. If there's a lot of traffic on a particular ISP at the time you're broadcasting, that can slow you down quite a bit, too. Shop around for the best providers.

A hard wired internet connection is essential. If there's a lot of traffic on a particular ISP at the time you're broadcasting, that can slow you down quite a bit, too. Shop around for the best providers.

Depending on country : )

Living in the middle of a desert, in the middle of nowhere... I have to put my stream packets on a camel train..
OR use 5G mobile 25up/25down at a rate of $60US per 200 Gig.

Status
Not open for further replies.