AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

HELP!New Account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what romanians are using these days but I knew some that used paxum and cosmo in the past
I want too have The CB at yhe same time with the multiple sites.It doesn t allow me to broadcast when i close all different browsers the CB site alow me to stay online with the WEBCAM C270 HD and when i use multiple sites at the same time the CB site doesn t nlt allow for my WEBCAM to start as broadcast.I hope my english is as good in wrote.

Upvote 0
I don't know what romanians are using these days but I knew some that used paxum and cosmo in the past
I ve complete almost all account CB all done with the succes!For the first time in my life from home As Independet Model, i wanna too say for the begin at the first all was with succes i hope in the next future the account CB site to not bring me trouble issues i meant in the every payments!And others rest issues now im keep doingdifferent prefferences i want in my personal account Indepedent!Ofcourse when also the people will be share too me the extra Tokens i will offer me too my seriosity!YES i see it also about the convert tokens in cash and it s WORK IT!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.