AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help out please

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 26, 2020
@punker barbie Kindly i am a cam model on chaturbate site and i woke up to my account being banned without any prior reason, been reaching out to support but no response so far. Kindly help unblock my account so i can continue chaturbating . Thank you in advance.

Upvote 0
Don't know how to use the site yet.
Just think that it's not a chat room direct to CB support, but a forum having an 'unofficial support' section.
For your kind of problem (ban), only one member of the forum can do something, so you need time to have an answer.

Upvote 0
Just think that it's not a chat room direct to CB support, but a forum having an 'unofficial support' section.
For your kind of problem (ban), only one member of the forum can do something, so you need time to have an answer.
OK thanks. I'll just have to wait until I get help. Thanks

Reactions: DoD404
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.