AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

HELp Please verification

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 29, 2022
Cali-Colombia
www.stripchat.com
Chaturbate Username
crazylatinguy
Good afternoon, gentleman's Ladies, I upload my ID full 400 DPI scanned all weekend. national of colombia and say my id appear technically modified then in next try say other thing such UPLOAD BOTH sides, and next try another thing . and is the original please help me I need food what ugly welcome back from stripchat after COVID. What is happening
@Charlie_SC @xChloe

Username: Crazylatinguy
User from 2019

Hey @Crazylatinguy
Welcome back to the team! :cool:

Not sure how long you were gone for but we have changed many processes and increased security in order to keep our site honest and safe for all models and users.
If our moderation team has asked for more information, better/clearer photos of ID’s and/or alternative documentation, it is because we are now being more thorough with our verification process.

From what I can see, you have successfully provided the team with the requested information and your account is now active and ready to use.
Glad to have you back on board.

Note: We have a lot of new features, updated rules and a new Broadcast Centre. Ensure you familiarise yourself with all the new changes prior to proceeding to stream ;)

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Hey @Crazylatinguy
Welcome back to the team! :cool:

Not sure how long you were gone for but we have changed many processes and increased security in order to keep our site honest and safe for all models and users.
If our moderation team has asked for more information, better/clearer photos of ID’s and/or alternative documentation, it is because we are now being more thorough with our verification process.

From what I can see, you have successfully provided the team with the requested information and your account is now active and ready to use.
Glad to have you back on board.

Note: We have a lot of new features, updated rules and a new Broadcast Centre. Ensure you familiarise yourself with all the new changes prior to proceeding to stream ;)
Thanks,
Hugs.

Nm

Upvote 0
I'm not sure I understand your reply.

Your documents are currently approved and there is no issue with your account.

I will send you a PM now.. please clarify the problem and forward me any error screenshots so I can assist you further.

Upvote 0
Hello @Crazylatinguy
Our Support team has reviewed your account and have provided the following information:

• Model opened a model account
  • This account was approved
  • Model then opened a studio model account
  • Once the studio account was approved, the individual model account was deactivated
  • Models cannot have a studio account AND an individual account

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.