AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Best thing to do when first pricing out videos is to look what other models are charging.

Have you ever offered skype shows? If it’s not something your interested in offering you can just leave it blank and move on creating your profile.

For rules decide what you are comfortable doing and what you plan to offer. Anything from non nude tease shows to mutual masturbation or maybe your prefer to dom and be in charge.

As far as pricing that’s totally up to you. If you cam on MFC I’d at the very least charge the rate of a true private. I personally charge between $4-7/min depending on what type of show my customer is looking for.... but that could be said to be a little on the high side.

And like Audri said, you can’t go wrong looking around and checking out others profiles.

• Helpful!
Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.