AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help, what is best site to sell panties?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 20, 2020
Hi lovely people, hoping you can help me out.

I've done panty selling before and I used to be on Pantydeal. As much as I found it an 'alright' site to sell on, I'm currently not in the best financial position (been made redundant) to be paying a hefty monthly fee to them.
I'm a bit lost where to go, I've heard that Kinkie is meant to be a good one and the monthly fee is £5 a month which would be better suited to me. But yeah, just needing some guidance because I obviously need to spend my money wisely/sensibly.

Any help would be appreciated, thank you :kiss:

If you also cam or sell content, advertise your panties there, unless you're on a site that doesn't allow you to exchange contact information. Some clipsites allow you to list physical goods for convenience.

Additionally, check out Reddit. There's subreddits just for panty selling, as well as subs for general NSFW sales.

If you also cam or sell content, advertise your panties there, unless you're on a site that doesn't allow you to exchange contact information. Some clipsites allow you to list physical goods for convenience.

Additionally, check out Reddit. There's subreddits just for panty selling, as well as subs for general NSFW sales.
Thank you for the reply, means a lot :angelic: Bit hesitant to do cams as I've never done it before but I am very intrigued to give it a go!
Which clipsites would you recommend?

Also not gonna lie, I'm a bit lost about how to navigate Reddit on the panty selling front. How do you manage to build a cliental base on there? Is it reliable?

Reddit and Manyvids have been best for my panty sales. check out /r/thepantydrawer, /r/nsfwbuys, and /r/sexsells.
Oooooo I'll check out Manyvids, thank you so much!! Which would you say you get more sales from? (also see reply to Saffron about my q's of reddit :shy:)

Thank you for the reply, means a lot :angelic: Bit hesitant to do cams as I've never done it before but I am very intrigued to give it a go!
Which clipsites would you recommend?

Also not gonna lie, I'm a bit lost about how to navigate Reddit on the panty selling front. How do you manage to build a cliental base on there? Is it reliable?
On the clips front, I get the most panty sales from Manyvids and Extralunchmoney. As far as Reddit goes, getting verified in the selling subs @veggiebabyy mentioned and posting ads regularly will help you gain a good base. It can be random buyers each time, or you might find a regular who really likes your scent and buys continuously. I have a guy who's been buying my panties once or twice a year since 2013.

Do any of you ladies actually pay a monthly fee for a "PREMIUM" for those panty selling sites? I joined two of them, and I see that you can't even read/reply to messages from men unless you upgrade to premium status (which is like $19.95 or whatever). Smh. I figured if I just put my Twitter info and Kik info somewhere in my profile, if they use that noggin' of theirs they could get in touch with me that way if they're serious?

Do any of you ladies actually pay a monthly fee for a "PREMIUM" for those panty selling sites? I joined two of them, and I see that you can't even read/reply to messages from men unless you upgrade to premium status (which is like $19.95 or whatever). Smh. I figured if I just put my Twitter info and Kik info somewhere in my profile, if they use that noggin' of theirs they could get in touch with me that way if they're serious?
I don't think it's necessary. Between Reddit and MV, I'm selling panties as fast as I can wear them. There are definitely ways to sell without paying a monthly fee.

• Helpful!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Status
Not open for further replies.