AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

help with a ban, no reply from support yet

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 28, 2020
Hello, I've been randomly banned the 23rd as I was streaming like usual, I didn't have any problem for 3 months after the verification and a wrong age ban that got fixed in a short amount of time.
I tried contacting the support but I didn't receive any reply, I thought that it was maybe due to Christmas period.
My id : "DontKnowAnymor"
@punker barbie would love to get your help

Solution
Hello, I've been randomly banned the 23rd as I was streaming like usual, I didn't have any problem for 3 months after the verification and a wrong age ban that got fixed in a short amount of time.
I tried contacting the support but I didn't receive any reply, I thought that it was maybe due to Christmas period.
Support has advised that they've responded to your email.
Support has advised that they've responded to your email.

Upvote 0
Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.