AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help with account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 27, 2021
Colombia
Dear @punker barbie and everyone!

I am just asking for support, thing is that I got my account banned, I have been a long time performing on CB, I am following rules and TOS too. But I got it. I'd like to get your support with this as I haven't done nothing wrong. Thanks for your time

Account is: urcuteprincess_

Hi!
Sorry to hear your account is banned. Punker barbie barely responds.
I had the same issue and support responded faster then punker barbie (14 days)
Probably a ban takes 14 days and support will ignore you till then.
I hope my answer helps a bit and maybe stream on another site for the time being?

Good luck!

Upvote 0
Dear @punker barbie and everyone!

I am just asking for support, thing is that I got my account banned, I have been a long time performing on CB, I am following rules and TOS too. But I got it. I'd like to get your support with this as I haven't done nothing wrong. Thanks for your time

Account is: urcuteprincess_
I have confirmed that Support has responded to your email.

Upvote 0
Hi I put the wrong address in my payment info and accidentally payed out before changing it to the correct one, I am concerned I wont recieve the cheque as I am having difficulties getting much of a straight forward response or resolution to my issue. The cheque will probably not even end up anywhere I can retrieve it as it was an error in the numbering. I would like the current payout thats being processed to be cancelled and for the tokens either to be returned to my account for later payout or if they could just redirect the cheque to the proper address i have updated it! If you could help at all it would be greatly appreciated! ACCOUNT USERNAME: teexcee
Account : teexcee

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210306-022731_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210306-022731_Samsung Internet.jpg
    588.7 KB · Views: 2
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.