AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help with ban on Chaturbate please

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 2, 2023
Philippines
sgclinks.com
Twitter Username
@TheKid_n_Aliah
Found a reddit post that says to come here and tag @punker barbie - hope I am doing it right. Anyway. We are desperate and need help.

Our main account Sexy_Gaming_Couple was banned because we finished our show and I hit the hotkey to change the obs to the thanks for cumming end video but it didn't work. And we had no clue we were still on cam and had unauthorized individuals on the cam. An unforgivable offense and we know this. We would love to beg for mercy and assure that nothing like this would ever happen again. And promise to continue to be dedicated to Chaturbate. Considering we started on Chaturbate and both of our children were conceived while broadcasting live on Chatubate. We even dubbed them BabyByChaturbate and made images of them. We currently reside in the Philippines but when Aliah’s visa gets approved in a few months we are coming to America and doing a two year tour in an RV to network and collaborate with other Chaturbate Broadcasters and were planning on broadcasting strictly on Chaturbate for those collaborations. So if we can search for mercy and get our account back then we would be dedicated to Chaturbate and so so grateful. But we would understand if not.

But this is not the only reason for request help. Every account with my documents attached or ip, not sure, but either way, they have all also been banned.
I have had an account that was only specifically used as an affiliate account for over a decade. I had it way before my wife and I started broadcasting on Chaturbate 4 years ago. And I had accumulated tons of signups under that account that have made me good money from people buying tokens. I am sure I have sold over 100k in tokens. I have the affiliate link embedded in several websites for people to sign up under. SexySignup.com LiveTalentCams.com for models. And have SxyFans.com for the cams. And several more. I understand that Chaturbate's rules wont allow someone to broadcast under another account from the same name that is banned. And I have never really used that account to broadcast. It is mainly an affiliate account. I am begging that Chaturbate just disable the ability to broadcast on that account, but let me have access to it, so that I can continue to use is for the affiliate links. I have invested so much time and energy into promoting the site and getting people to sign up under my links. I also have $1,700 in a payment that was coming on June 1st. I am sure I have lost tons of money from people buying tokens in the past week, since my account has been deactivated.

I would love to have all my account restored and be able to broadcast on Chatubate once again. But if the higher management doesn't allow it, then we are willing to accept that.

But I will just beg and plea that I get my affiliate account restored. So that I can get that payment and continue to make money from Chaturbate Affiliate program.

Also, we just had our Visa Application update for Aliah to come to America with me and it should be process soon and will need that money to get plane tickets. So please please help.
Thank you for your time and energy.
One Love
Sexy Gaming Couple

Attachments

• Baby_By_Chaturbate Twitter Post.jpg
    Baby_By_Chaturbate Twitter Post.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 11
  • Baby_By_Chaturbate.png
    Baby_By_Chaturbate.png
    117.1 KB · Views: 11
  • Baby_By_Chaturbate-Twitter.jpg
    Baby_By_Chaturbate-Twitter.jpg
    170.4 KB · Views: 11
you do also realize brb/away screens etc arent allowed also right? Since your not actually ON CAM/LIVE 2-5min off cam to get drink/bathroom breaks they will allow.
Tons do the thanks for watching, shows about to start, brb/away screens, but there technically not allowed if i read the TOS right. Stripchat i know states this before broadcasting i think i seen, yet some still do it.

Upvote 0
Found a reddit post that says to come here and tag @punker barbie - hope I am doing it right. Anyway. We are desperate and need help.

Our main account Sexy_Gaming_Couple was banned because we finished our show and I hit the hotkey to change the obs to the thanks for cumming end video but it didn't work. And we had no clue we were still on cam and had unauthorized individuals on the cam. An unforgivable offense and we know this. We would love to beg for mercy and assure that nothing like this would ever happen again. And promise to continue to be dedicated to Chaturbate. Considering we started on Chaturbate and both of our children were conceived while broadcasting live on Chatubate. We even dubbed them BabyByChaturbate and made images of them. We currently reside in the Philippines but when Aliah’s visa gets approved in a few months we are coming to America and doing a two year tour in an RV to network and collaborate with other Chaturbate Broadcasters and were planning on broadcasting strictly on Chaturbate for those collaborations. So if we can search for mercy and get our account back then we would be dedicated to Chaturbate and so so grateful. But we would understand if not.

But this is not the only reason for request help. Every account with my documents attached or ip, not sure, but either way, they have all also been banned.
I have had an account that was only specifically used as an affiliate account for over a decade. I had it way before my wife and I started broadcasting on Chaturbate 4 years ago. And I had accumulated tons of signups under that account that have made me good money from people buying tokens. I am sure I have sold over 100k in tokens. I have the affiliate link embedded in several websites for people to sign up under. SexySignup.com LiveTalentCams.com for models. And have SxyFans.com for the cams. And several more. I understand that Chaturbate's rules wont allow someone to broadcast under another account from the same name that is banned. And I have never really used that account to broadcast. It is mainly an affiliate account. I am begging that Chaturbate just disable the ability to broadcast on that account, but let me have access to it, so that I can continue to use is for the affiliate links. I have invested so much time and energy into promoting the site and getting people to sign up under my links. I also have $1,700 in a payment that was coming on June 1st. I am sure I have lost tons of money from people buying tokens in the past week, since my account has been deactivated.

I would love to have all my account restored and be able to broadcast on Chatubate once again. But if the higher management doesn't allow it, then we are willing to accept that.

But I will just beg and plea that I get my affiliate account restored. So that I can get that payment and continue to make money from Chaturbate Affiliate program.

Also, we just had our Visa Application update for Aliah to come to America with me and it should be process soon and will need that money to get plane tickets. So please please help.
Thank you for your time and energy.
One Love
Sexy Gaming Couple
I see that you write that you had unauthorized persons in front of the camera. That will probably be the reason for the ban. This is a problem that some models forget to turn off obs and there is already a problem in the world.

Upvote 0
Baby by Chaturbate?
That is weird AF I'm not sure understand what that is but uuuhhh maybe that has to do with your ban? Not exactly a good phrase to use with their brand on.
OMG the Baby by Chaturbate has nothing to do with the ban. Those were both two and three years ago. And we have a lot of preggo and impregnation fans that really enjoyed knowing that we were broadcasting live when we concieved. Thus the term Baby By Chaturbate. Please don't taint it. And they have no problem with us announcing that we get pregnant while broadcasting live on Chaturbate. We have already talked to admins years ago when we were promoting the Baby By Chaturbate. I was just mentioning it, to show how dedicated we are to Chaturbate for helping us to survive financially and the fact that our family was litterally started while broadcasting on Chaturbate. Our who marriage and family owes everything to Chaturbate. That is the only point to be made there. And I assure you - it has nothing to do with the ban.

Reactions: sparks1957
Upvote 0
I see that you write that you had unauthorized persons in front of the camera. That will probably be the reason for the ban. This is a problem that some models forget to turn off obs and there is already a problem in the world.
Yes and like I said I am fine with any decision Chatubate makes about our broadasting account. I just want my seperate account that has nothing to do with broadcasting, that I create 6 years before we started broadcasting just for the affiliate links. I have earned over 100k in tokesn bought and earned form 12k a year to now up to 25k and had a payment of $1700 coming to me. But since my name is on that account too, it was banned. All I am asking Chaturbate to do is ban my ability to broadcast on that account, which I have never done anyway. But give me the ability to access it and continue earning money from the affiliate links. It has become a major source of income for me.

Upvote 0
OMG the Baby by Chaturbate has nothing to do with the ban. Those were both two and three years ago. And we have a lot of preggo and impregnation fans that really enjoyed knowing that we were broadcasting live when we concieved. Thus the term Baby By Chaturbate. Please don't taint it. And they have no problem with us announcing that we get pregnant while broadcasting live on Chaturbate. We have already talked to admins years ago when we were promoting the Baby By Chaturbate. I was just mentioning it, to show how dedicated we are to Chaturbate for helping us to survive financially and the fact that our family was litterally started while broadcasting on Chaturbate. Our who marriage and family owes everything to Chaturbate. That is the only point to be made there. And I assure you - it has nothing to do with the ban.
I'm sorry I mean no disrespect
I might have expressed myself the wrong way, I don't think there's anything wrong with what you're doing at all, nor with the impregnation fetish.

My comment was towards the phrase, because out of context it might sound weird. That's all. I might be a bit blunt with words sometimes.

Upvote 1
I'm sorry I mean no disrespect
I might have expressed myself the wrong way, I don't think there's anything wrong with what you're doing at all, nor with the impregnation fetish.

My comment was towards the phrase, because out of context it might sound weird. That's all. I might be a bit blunt with words sometimes.
OH no worries. We get that all the time. We all tend to forget that sarcasm, sadness and tints of joking with a smile in our voice doesn't come across the internet with words on a screen. LOL

Upvote 0
Yes and like I said I am fine with any decision Chatubate makes about our broadasting account. I just want my seperate account that has nothing to do with broadcasting
Chaturbate bans people, not accounts; any account they can link to you will be banned. Your only recourse is to get the ban lifted. I sure hope, for your sake, that those unauthorized individuals were not minors.

Upvote 1
Just an update for everyone who sees this in the future and everyone who has even viewed it. We finally got our account back. We contacted Twitter @Chaturbate and they told us that it was still being looked into. Not sure if it was the fact that we contacted Twitter or if it was just time for the case to have been finalized. But the next day we notice that they understand that it was an honest mistake and was told to make sure it never happens again. My suggestion to everyone is to just be honest and let support know that you know you made a mistake and that you will never do it agian. I have had nothing but good responses and support from Chaturbate and I have been with them since two years after it started. So just send your sincere request to have your account ban lifted and just wait patiently. It took 3 weeks for us. Felt like an eternity, since Chaturbate is and has been our whole life and financial stability. But wait as long as it takes. It's just not polite to barage support with emails and request to get your account back. Good Luck everyone. Lots of Love.

Reactions: Slapstick
Upvote 0
I'm glad you got your account(s) back and thanks for the follow up! Very few people ever report back with a resolution.
Oh no problem. Yeah that's just the way I was raised. Super respectful. Glad to have found this site. It was really helpful to at least get advice from here and most of hope. It was a freaking stressful 3 weeks. But checking back here everyday and keeping my fingers crossed, as well as the prayers, helped a lot. Thanks to everyone on here for your support. This is a great site. Glad it is here. You all rock.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.