AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help with CB missing payment!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CoraHoliday

Cam Model
Jul 21, 2020
Twitter Username
@holidaycora2020
MFC Username
coraholiday
Chaturbate Username
coraholiday2020
Please help! I am just going 2 post the immediate problem there is lots of other back issues with this. Ok so I had 2 enter new payment info. I am in the us and it's a direct deposit. When I entered this info I must have transposed numbers in the account. I never recieved payment and for a week I have been told that accounting is looking into if the payment was returned and I am being asked for the account it was sent to. I can not answer that. I keep providing the correct info even with a screen shot. The bank is showing a deposit was returned they can look by my name. I need to get some info on this please help... also I asked if the current money can be sent to my bank even though its .75 from meeting the threshold. The current information is in my account. I have not been camming because I have been hospitalized with covid and I came home Monday. I want to come back to broadcasting but I am on the verge of having my phone and internet shut off for non payment and that's my lively hood. Can you please help me ???? Sincerely loyal model cora Holiday. My email is coraholiday2020@gmail.com thank you!!!!!!

Please help! I am just going 2 post the immediate problem there is lots of other back issues with this. Ok so I had 2 enter new payment info. I am in the us and it's a direct deposit. When I entered this info I must have transposed numbers in the account. I never recieved payment and for a week I have been told that accounting is looking into if the payment was returned and I am being asked for the account it was sent to. I can not answer that. I keep providing the correct info even with a screen shot. The bank is showing a deposit was returned they can look by my name. I need to get some info on this please help... also I asked if the current money can be sent to my bank even though its .75 from meeting the threshold. The current information is in my account. I have not been camming because I have been hospitalized with covid and I came home Monday. I want to come back to broadcasting but I am on the verge of having my phone and internet shut off for non payment and that's my lively hood. Can you please help me ???? Sincerely loyal model cora Holiday. My email is coraholiday2020@gmail.com thank you!!!!!!
I have confirmed that our Support team has contacted you

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.