AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help with conversation

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 27, 2020
Good afternoon!

I am Brazilian and I am studying English, I am not yet fluent in speech.

Can I have any success without speaking the language? I'm thinking about Streamate and MFC, but I'm super insecure !!!! :cry:

• Hugs
Reactions: mike_aussie
yes you can...Let people know you are not fluent in bio so people talk to you in simple way.

You can have people to help you as well in the chat.

You do not need to be fluent. Have a good time and make sure your viewers have a good time as well.

PS: I was not fluent and i get what you mean. Be confident and have fun.

Google Translate works great for me! You can even speak using your microphone to get a translation. The only motivation you need is to know that one day you can tell someone deserving that you have the most beautiful breasts or that you can say I have a beautiful cock and say either in 10 languages !! Personally, I have six more languages to go.... Google Translate funciona muito bem para mim! Você pode até falar usando seu microfone para obter uma tradução. A única motivação que você precisa é saber que um dia você pode dizer a alguém que merece que você tem os seios mais lindos ou que pode dizer que tenho um pau lindo e dizer em 10 línguas !! Pessoalmente, tenho mais seis idiomas para terminar ....

On Chaturbate I've seen a lot of models speak in languages I don't understand (like Russian and Spanish) and most users don't mind at all. I personally enjoy hearing different languages and accents, and find it endearing when they practice speaking english. Some of these models know very little english and everything is translated in chat. There can be minor communication issues but that's to be expected.

I second dickwow's last comment. It's your cam room so you can have fun however you like.

As a member I agree with the previous posts. If you explain that you are practicing your english, users will know what to expect. I don't think I've ever seen users react badly if the english isn't perfect. If you know basic written and spoken english it is not going to be a problem 🙂

Plus, you can always put "Speak a dirty Portuguese word" on your tip menu 😉

A lot of models who weren't fluent in English have learned while camming. You can do it! Google translate is your friend!

You might want to start making clips while you are camming. You don't really have to talk all that much and can easily script it out. Check out the sites ManyVids, Clips4Sale, and IWantClips.

As a member I agree with the previous posts. If you explain that you are practicing your english, users will know what to expect. I don't think I've ever seen users react badly if the english isn't perfect. If you know basic written and spoken english it is not going to be a problem 🙂

Plus, you can always put "Speak a dirty Portuguese word" on your tip menu 😉

There is a russian model who has Say Fuck on her tip menu for cheap and I've tipped for it before. I love her accent lol.

Reactions: CheeseMoon
Good afternoon!

I am Brazilian and I am studying English, I am not yet fluent in speech.

Can I have any success without speaking the language? I'm thinking about Streamate and MFC, but I'm super insecure !!!! :cry:

Hi,

I cannot say enough about the idea that you should use your cam room to be inspired to practice spoken English!!

What you most want to be on a webcam, is **yourself**... and nothing conveys "I'm comfortable with myself" audibly better than your clear EFFORT at engaging others in a new language.

I recall a cam girl from Brazil a while back who taught herself English largely through watching old American western movies, and she was adorable when practicing active communication in English on Chaturbate.

When you're on camera, you know intuitively that "communication" can be done without words... so much of it will be that way... but don't hesitate to practice... AND ASK people how to pronounce certain words... (they will find ways to spell the words out for you so you can learn how to say them).

But just be yourself... more important than anything else!

Last edited:
Reactions: mike_aussie
Status
Not open for further replies.