AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help with getting a personal account after leaving a studio

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kylie_fox01

Cam Model
Mar 11, 2021
Hi, So, my situation is a little bit complicated.
First of all let me introduce myself, Im kylie_fox01, i've been in the webcaming profesion for almost a year now, started in a studio (JHstudios Colombia) in 2020, they promised me heaven and flowers, but little by little found out their real intentions, they showed us aditional comissions we had to pay for working with them and they told us they were the biggest studio working for stripchat and that they had special privileges with the webpage just because of that. in fact, they said they had direct Contact with a guy inside the company who nicknames himself as RIck Luxx, and he, (owner of gg mansion as they told us too) made a special contract where, they "own us" for 6 months if we left them.

After this predicament, i decided to leave this place, because, basically they were treating us like slaves, threatening they wouldnt let us work anywhere else because they were so big they will make the page not allow us to work because they will do something like blacklist us. Thankfully after december 24th, 2020, i got out, and started to think about becomingand independent model with the help of some friends, and in january i restarted webcamming from my own place, with my own accounts on cam4 and chaturbate, and so, started sending messages to stripchat support. because they, never let us access our model accounts by ourselves, they did not really gave us the password to our accounts, so another Red line to tell us CAREFUL THEY DO DISHONEST THINGS, and well they did, on januare 26 if im not correct, old users told me that i broadcasted. when it was impossible because i didnt have access to taht account, so i asked some model friends in the company if they could help me getting the password, and so i got it, and i instantly changed the password and put 2 factor authentication so they wouldnt do this again, and why did they do this you may think, well, in stripchat support, they told me that we had a 3 month permanency thing with the studio and we have to wait these 3 months to be able to ask for a new account, but the studio, being dishonest, was broadcasting for a second once a month, to dilate the time and not allow me to become an independent model, and now, i found this forum of webcam models, and i want to express my concern and ask:

have you guys suffered from something like this?
do you know a way to bypass this awful behavior?
do you guys know how to contact someone in stripchat able to do something, because support members only told me this, even when i asked them directly can i talk to someone higher in the chain of command?
i was a stripchat model, not so much a different webpage. Right now i'm broadcasting on cam4 and myfreecams, but honestly i think stripchat was my place, i had around 11thousand peoplefollowing me and manyof them were very closed friends who are still waiting for me to return, and im so eager to go back.

please girls and guys, if you know something just comment, i will appreciate it millions.

Hi, kylie_fox01, thanks for reaching me out!

Contacted you via PM

Upvote 0
Hi, So, my situation is a little bit complicated.
First of all let me introduce myself, Im kylie_fox01, i've been in the webcaming profesion for almost a year now, started in a studio (JHstudios Colombia) in 2020, they promised me heaven and flowers, but little by little found out their real intentions, they showed us aditional comissions we had to pay for working with them and they told us they were the biggest studio working for stripchat and that they had special privileges with the webpage just because of that. in fact, they said they had direct Contact with a guy inside the company who nicknames himself as RIck Luxx, and he, (owner of gg mansion as they told us too) made a special contract where, they "own us" for 6 months if we left them.

After this predicament, i decided to leave this place, because, basically they were treating us like slaves, threatening they wouldnt let us work anywhere else because they were so big they will make the page not allow us to work because they will do something like blacklist us. Thankfully after december 24th, 2020, i got out, and started to think about becomingand independent model with the help of some friends, and in january i restarted webcamming from my own place, with my own accounts on cam4 and chaturbate, and so, started sending messages to stripchat support. because they, never let us access our model accounts by ourselves, they did not really gave us the password to our accounts, so another Red line to tell us CAREFUL THEY DO DISHONEST THINGS, and well they did, on januare 26 if im not correct, old users told me that i broadcasted. when it was impossible because i didnt have access to taht account, so i asked some model friends in the company if they could help me getting the password, and so i got it, and i instantly changed the password and put 2 factor authentication so they wouldnt do this again, and why did they do this you may think, well, in stripchat support, they told me that we had a 3 month permanency thing with the studio and we have to wait these 3 months to be able to ask for a new account, but the studio, being dishonest, was broadcasting for a second once a month, to dilate the time and not allow me to become an independent model, and now, i found this forum of webcam models, and i want to express my concern and ask:

have you guys suffered from something like this?
do you know a way to bypass this awful behavior?
do you guys know how to contact someone in stripchat able to do something, because support members only told me this, even when i asked them directly can i talk to someone higher in the chain of command?
i was a stripchat model, not so much a different webpage. Right now i'm broadcasting on cam4 and myfreecams, but honestly i think stripchat was my place, i had around 11thousand peoplefollowing me and manyof them were very closed friends who are still waiting for me to return, and im so eager to go back.

please girls and guys, if you know something just comment, i will appreciate it millions.
The exact same thing happens to me with a studio allied to JHstudios, I cannot recover my account nor can I open a new one because they no longer accept Venezuelans, so I have no idea what to do, I wrote to stripchat support but they don't give me any answer , I am desperate, I love that platform and I can not do anything to go back

Upvote 0
I cannot recover my account nor can I open a new one because they no longer accept Venezuelans

We are still glad to see Venezuelans on Stripchat, but we accept only models who provide passports.

Please, upload your passport, and my colleagues will review your account.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Charlie_SC
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.