AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help with legal stuff - models from Central Europe (Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

StarSpirit

Cam Model
Sep 9, 2019
Lost in thoughts
Twitter Username
@_StarSpirits
MFC Username
StarSpirit
Streamate Username
StarSpirit
Chaturbate Username
jelibeliiii
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1002135455/StarSpirit/
Hello everyone,

does anyone know how to actually legalize our work? As well as pages like patreon, onlyfans and such?

I have no idea how to approach it, that is why I am not really working as much as I would like. Would appreciate any help.

Feel free to write a private message, instead of replying here. I realize it is a pretty sensitive topic.

(I feel like I need to state that any info will be kept private. I am simply looking for a way I can do this fully as my job, legally as well)

If you're a verified cam model, then it may be worth going to ask int he Model Only section on here or search that section to as I am sure something like this would be something others have wanted to learn too

I feel like it's very country specific. I've done some research about Poland, but I don't think it would be helpful for someone in Czech Republic or Slovakia).

Still, even if it won't be helpful to you someone else might find this info useful:
So there's no clear cut interpretation here and it's best if you just hire an accountant, at least in the beginning, who will ask your local tax office for clarification if needed.
Interpretations I encountered most often said that if camming and other types of online SW are your only source of income for some time it's pretty simple - if you make over 1300 zl/month you need to open "działalność gospodarcza" -type of a 1-person company (some say you can tax it as "działalność artystyczna" - artisitic activity, which should leave you more money than regular działalność artystyczna, but as I mentioned before there's really no clear interpretation so it's best if you find out from your accountant).
If you make less than 1300 zl/month and didn't run dzialalność gospodarcza in last 5 years you can do it as "działalność nierejestrowana" which means you don't need to register your company and the only legal and fiscal obligation is ideclaring your SW income in tax forms once a year. If you have another legal source of income where you're insured etc. you should also be fine just simply declaring your SW income during tax season without starting a company, but, yeah, you guessed it, it's best to ask your accountant to make sure ;)
Here's some more info in Polish: https://www.rp.pl/Podatki/305149942...preview=&remainingPreview=&grantedBy=preview&

@_mika_ thanks for the info! Is there actually a way to present the income to an accountant? There is no legal document to print that would be similar to an invoice or a paycheck, is there? I have not come across anything like that on any site and have been told that an account statement is not enough. I have also asked about something like the artistic activity, but the legal system is very weird here, and even people at the office are confused as to what I should do. Many do not even know you can stream from home and earn money (I usually refer to twitch to not tell everyone what I do). I have asked accountants, I have asked trade officers (not sure it is the right term - like people who open small shops or something so they open a trade) but that is not really what I do... so, I am really confused as to what I should do and WHO I should ask.

I haven't gone through the process personally yet, so I'm not sure about technicalities. Do you live in Poland and speak Polish? If so I can send you a PM with a link to a Facebook group quite a lot of Polish cam girls are in, they should be more helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.